You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
D'Youville DPT Class of 2022
Started by Anirtak
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi since D’youville send decisions by mail, I checked my mailbox this past weekend and have not received anything from them yet.Hi I was wondering has anyone heard from D'youville yet? Based on last years post I was hoping to hear from them by now. :/
hopefuldpt1121
Full Member
I emailed them last Thursday and they said they would be sent either the end of last week or beginning of this week (most likely)Hi since D’youville send decisions by mail, I checked my mailbox this past weekend and have not received anything from them yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! It’s good to know when they will send out the decisionI emailed them last Thursday and they said they would be sent either the end of last week or beginning of this week (most likely)
thanks !I emailed them last Thursday and they said they would be sent either the end of last week or beginning of this week (most likely)
hopefuldpt1121
Full Member
Apparently the OT decisions went out on Friday so I'd assume the PT would go out at the same time, since its part of the same school. But, of course today is a federal holiday so no mail anyways! 🙁
Congrats!I received my DPT acceptance on Wednesday the 13th
PTyogi
Full Member
Congrats!
Thanks that’s so kind! I immediately turned down the acceptance so good luck @ someone else [emoji1]
I havent got anything neither. Shouldnt be taking this longAnyone else hear anything yet? Im from NYC and still havent gotten any mail ☹️
hopefuldpt1121
Full Member
I'm 2.5 hours away from Buffalo and haven't gotten anything yet eitherAnyone else hear anything yet? Im from NYC and still havent gotten any mail ☹️
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also from NYC and no mail yet
Congrats!I received a call and email earlier today that I was accepted!
Anyone else got accepted? I still havent heard anything yetCongrats!
hopefuldpt1121
Full Member
I haven't heard back yet either.Anyone else got accepted? I still havent heard anything yet
Accepted, and will be declining offer. Hopefully this gives hope to others. GOOD LUCK ALL
Did they email you when they let you know?Accepted, and will be declining offer. Hopefully this gives hope to others. GOOD LUCK ALL
I got a missed call and an email confirming my acceptance. I turned it down immediately so another student can get the news.Did they email you when they let you know?
hepatterson
New Member
I was accepted--they called and sent a letter. I am still deciding, but will do so quickly! Has anyone accepted yet?
Last edited:
hepatterson
New Member
I just declined, good luck to everyone!I was accepted--they called and sent a letter. I am still deciding, but will do so quickly! Has anyone accepted yet?