E-Submit for PTCAS before finishing observation hours

Started by ralfloran
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ralfloran

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have finished an outpatient setting observation but I am currently doing my inpatient one. Should I e-submit for PTCAS now since it takes time to verify my transcript? Should I wait til I am done with my inpatient setting to submit?
 
I did not wait - I e-submitted without my PT hours completed. I saw a thread from an admissions person who advised to e-submit as soon as possible even if you have LOR, PT hours and GRE pending - she said the schools know that some of those things will still be pending on e-submitted apps. But she also said that you should watch your deadlines and get the pending items done in time for program deadlines or as soon as you can after e-submitting.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile