E-submitted/Verified/Mailed thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
E-Submitted: 08/30
Verified: ?
Mailed: ?

I wonder why they are taking so long. :sleep: People from 08/29 already got verified on 9/7.

A day difference of submission really slow things down. :(

I don't think there's any particular order. I esubmitted way before 8/29 and my app was verified about the same time as him or her. If you're lucky your app will be verified in a short amount time. If not, you have to wait 3-4 weeks for your app to be verified.

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's getting to Peak Times. My app was verified extremely quickly and so were most of the other people who submitted in June/July.

did y'all get email notifications when it's verified and/or mailed? i hate checking it and always come up empty.

Members don't see this ad :)
still waiting to be verified. :mad: they told me its gonna take five weeks.

still waiting to be verified. :mad: they told me its gonna take five weeks.

Did you call and talk to someone from PharmCAS? I submitted mine 9 days after you so this makes me a little worried.

I sent mine last week. However, i have not received anything pertaining supplemental for some of the schools. Has anyone received theirs yet?

I sent mine last week. However, i have not received anything pertaining supplemental for some of the schools. Has anyone received theirs yet?

You won't receive any supp unless PharmCAS "mailed" your app.

Just got an invite for an interview October 12th at MUSC! I'm excited but so nervous! Ahh!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been verified recently? I e-submitted on 09/05 and I am still waiting :(

E submitted on 9/04 still waiting. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown

God, in that case i'm guessing mine will take over a month. E-submitted on 9/18, I was hoping for an interview in November but that seems impossible now. Just called pharmcas and they told me its 5 weeks for gpa calculations.

So I contacted PharmCas through email and they said that they are currently working on applications that were submitted on 09/04.

Yeah I just e-submitted today, 9/20. Gosh, this is going to take centuries! Off to work on Supplementals meanwhile! :)

all these reps are giving us different answers. When i called today, they told me 5 weeks. I e-submitted 9/18. All we can do is just wait considering people who've turned in their app on 9/4/12 have yet not have their gpa's calculated.

So for most of us, we cant do anything else but wait right? The supplementals cant be filled out until pharmcas finishes the verification step.

I esubmitted on 8/30 but still it's not verified. Don't even talk about 9/4. lol.

I esubmitted on 8/30 but still it's not verified. Don't even talk about 9/4. lol.

Have you tried calling them, high time your gpa's are calculated. God knows how many people they have working there, im guessing a handful for the whole nation.

DIRECTLY FROM PHARMCAS: Even though GPAs are not calculated. Right after you E-submit, All programs that you have designated will have online access to your entire application including LORs and transcripts.

Even though I have not been verified, 2 schools have already emailed me notifying me my applications are being reviewed. (WNE, and UNE) Good luck to all

sent everything today. Hope it will get verified no later than mid-Oct

Application got verified today!!! Just an fyi, i submitted on 9/04

Application got verified today!!! Just an fyi, i submitted on 9/04

Grats! Hopefully mine will be verified soon since I submitted a day after you :)

Edit: So I e-submitted on 09/05 and got the verification email this morning at 9AM! so happy!

Last edited:
OMG!! Im soo screwed! I submited mine on 9/15 :( That means mine probably wont get verified until november!! :scared: And I even told myself to apply early this year!! :scared:

OMG!! Im soo screwed! I submited mine on 9/15 :( That means mine probably wont get verified until november!! :scared: And I even told myself to apply early this year!! :scared:

Don't feel bad. I submitted mine back on 22 August, but one of my schools took almost 4 weeks to send in my transcripts, so PharmCAS didn't receive all of my transcripts until 17 Sept.

I thought you submitted on 9/4? If you submitted on 9/15 I would guess that you will be verified somewhere around the second week of october. Worst case scenario it will be the third week. This is still rather early for about 70 percent of pharm schools out there. I also submitted mine on 9/15 and I am not worried at all.

Don't feel bad. I submitted mine back on 22 August, but one of my schools took almost 4 weeks to send in my transcripts, so PharmCAS didn't receive all of my transcripts until 17 Sept.

:eek: wow. well thanks I hope everything worked out

I thought you submitted on 9/4? If you submitted on 9/15 I would guess that you will be verified somewhere around the second week of october. Worst case scenario it will be the third week. This is still rather early for about 70 percent of pharm schools out there. I also submitted mine on 9/15 and I am not worried at all.

I did, pharmcas then emailed me like a week later saying my transcript info didnt match up so i had to redo and submit again!:scared:

I e-submitted on 9/5 too, got verified 9/25. Different for everyone I guess. You may have a longer transcript than I do or something.

So for most of us, we cant do anything else but wait right? The supplementals cant be filled out until pharmcas finishes the verification step.

I don't know for the schools you're applying, but at least for MCPHS Boston they have the supplemental available in their website, and you just have to provide them with your PharmCAS ID so they can match them up, but I'm pretty sure you can submit the supplemental directly to them even if PharmCAS has not sent them your application yet.

E-submitted: 9/05
Verified: 9/25
Mailed: :confused: waiting... Is it every Wednesday?

E-Submitted: 9/26.

It's going to be a fun ride, but hopefully this gets verified in time. My personal statement took me forever because work took up most of my time =/

1. Pharmcas has all my transcripts already, so as far as my GPA calculations goes, I don't need to do anything else but wait?

2. Does anybody know someone who e-submitted too late in a past PharmCAS cycle? (and what date was that on?)

THANKS!

It is only "too late" if you miss the application deadline for the school which you are applying to. So, that means that we are still quite early for most schools. Granted, if you want to apply to any schools with a November 1st deadline, it is cutting it kinda close right now, but overall most schools are still wide open.

I submitted on September 15th, I feel just fine... Am I crazy or something?

So the November 1 deadline is definitely referring to date that Pharmacy schools have to physically receive the PharmCAS application by, right? And my second question is: for schools that only accept 2 LORs, what do you do when you have 3 LORs on your application?

And my second question is: for schools that only accept 2 LORs, what do you do when you have 3 LORs on your application?

I would recommend to go to the corner of the room, curl into the fetal position, and wail.

So the November 1 deadline is definitely referring to date that Pharmacy schools have to physically receive the PharmCAS application by, right?

Good question. I was unsure whether it was that, or whether you just have to e-submit by the deadline. None of my schools' websites seem to address that. Although I submitted early enough that I should be ok either way.

Good question. I was unsure whether it was that, or whether you just have to e-submit by the deadline. None of my schools' websites seem to address that. Although I submitted early enough that I should be ok either way.

You could always call the school and ask. Or, if phone calls give you anxiety, just email them.

Pharmcas just emailed me. They are still reviewing applications that were submitted on 9/6

So the November 1 deadline is definitely referring to date that Pharmacy schools have to physically receive the PharmCAS application by, right? And my second question is: for schools that only accept 2 LORs, what do you do when you have 3 LORs on your application?

PharmCAS sends them all 3 (or 4) LORs and the schools pick which ones they will consider. So if you submit letters from 1 pharmacist + 2 professors and they only need one from one professor, it's pretty much out of your hands which one they will end up reading.

Just got my GPA verified

E-Submitted: 9/06
Verified: 9/28