E-submitted/Verified/Mailed thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You are able to submit your application regardless of if all letters have been received. Once the letter is received, it will be included in your application. If the application has already been mailed, it will be sent along once it arrives.

Thank you !

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
They said that it requires a background check??? what does the background check consist of?? like they will contact your previous jobs, schools, and stuff or just a criminal and credit check??

I've never heard that they contacted someone's school or job. I think they will only check your criminal history.

I've heard that some schools will do a credit check, but as far as calling your employers... I would imagine they do exactly what every potential employer does and call them to verify dates of employment and position title.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using SDN Mobile

looking for more advice. if my school's deadline is november 1, would it be too late if i e-submit my pharmcas app this weekend (october 21 at the latest)? (still finishing up my personal essay, it's the only thing not completed)

looking for more advice. if my school's deadline is november 1, would it be too late if i e-submit my pharmcas app this weekend (october 21 at the latest)? (still finishing up my personal essay, it's the only thing not completed)

I'd finish it ASAP. The PS took me forever too. But it can take up to 5 weeks AFTER you click submit for pharmcas to verify for application. (it cant be mailed until after it gets verified). You would be cutting it very very close for the Nov 1st deadline. :xf:

You are fine - if your school's deadline is November 1st (for example, UW-Madison), you just need to Esubmit by November 1st.

If your school's deadline is November 1st, you just need to ESubmit by November 1st.

That's what I think too. I just got an email from PharmCAS reminding about the November 1st deadline, and it said that if your school deadline is November 1st, "you must arrange for PharmCAS to receive your application, fees, and all of your official transcripts by 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on November 1". Doesn't say anything about when the school has to receive the app from PharmCAS.

Edit: P.S. I like your username :)

Last edited:
Here is a similar question from October 13 posted on the Pharmcas Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/PharmCAS

Hi Pharcas, I just e-submitted my application. How long does it take to calculate gpas, verify information, etc. before mailing my application? Also, does the deadline for certain programs mean it needs to be e-submitted to Pharmcas by that date or does it need to be mailed to the University by that date? Thank you for your help!
Like · · October 13 at 1:47pm

Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) The PharmCAS school deadline indicates the date your application and all materials must be received in the PharmCAS office. This is NOT necessarily the deadline by which your verified application must arrive at your designated schools.

After your application, official transcripts and fee are received, allow up to 4 weeks for PharmCAS to process your application

Members don't see this ad :)
You are fine - if your school's deadline is November 1st (for example, UW-Madison), you just need to Esubmit by November 1st.

That's right, you still have time, the deadline means you have to E-SUBMIT your application by that date and make sure they receive all LORs and transcripts.

Anybody else got their application verified? I am still waiting for mine...

submitted on 10-8, still waiting. When did you submit?

I submitted on 10/10 and still waiting

I think they do batch verifications because a lot of people who submitted around the 9/20 -9/28 got verified on the 10/15...

Hopefully soon...

Submitted 10/11 and still waiting. Hopefully it will be verified by the end of October. Fingers crossed.

Submitted 10/20 so a looong wait I'm sure

BUT, I sent my transcript a week before that, still saying my transcript hasn't been received. I'll give it through tomorrow before I call about that

Edit: Checked the status this am, it says transcript received 10/23 so I guess it took 2 days to update

Last edited:
E-submitted 10/4/12
Verified 10/26/12
Mailed 10/31/12

I e-submitted on 10/9/12 and got verified today (11/2/12) so I'm sure people who submitted on 10/12 will get verified in a week or so!

I e-submitted on 10/9/12 and got verified today (11/2/12) so I'm sure people who submitted on 10/12 will get verified in a week or so!

I sure hope so, I submitted mine 10/10. Early posters said they had theirs verified in 20-21 days.

E-submit : 10/09/12
Verified : 11/2/12
Mailed : 11/5/12

Now crossing my fingers for good news!! :xf:

Edit**Oh wow I meant to type 10/09, not 10/19!

Last edited:
E-submit : 10/19/12
Verified : 11/2/12
Mailed : 11/5/12

Now crossing my fingers for good news!! :xf:

How did you get verified so quick? I submitted 10/14/12 and I'm still waiting...hmm :confused:

Submitted 10/11 and still waiting...

Submitted: 10/7
Sent back to me for a correction: 11/1
esubmitted same day
Verified: 11/5

Submitted: 10/10
Verified: 11/5
Mailed: 11/7

Last edited:
Submitted 10/11
Verified 11/06

Submitted 10/14
Verified 11/9
Mailed: 11/14

Last edited:
Transcripts in: 8/10/12
E-submitted: 10/23

Does verification time differ if my transcripts were turned in a long time ago? Probably not right! Lol.

Not in a huge rush but curious how it changes the time you wait to be verified.

Transcripts in: 8/10/12
E-submitted: 10/23

Does verification time differ if my transcripts were turned in a long time ago? Probably not right! Lol.

Not in a huge rush but curious how it changes the time you wait to be verified.

It's always better to have your transcripts already at PharmCAS, but I'm pretty sure that they go in order of when you e-submitted...sort of like first come, first serve.

Submitted: 10/15
Verified: 11/11

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using SDN Mobile.

Finally!

Submitted 10/11
Verified 11/06
Mailed 11/12

Submitted 10/19, still waiting. They've had my transcripts for over a month and a half though. Anyone else having a super long wait?

Submitted 10/19, still waiting. They've had my transcripts for over a month and a half though. Anyone else having a super long wait?

They dont look at your transcripts until you submit your application. Because its been taking about a month for them to mail out applications, id expect yours to be finished next week

Submitted 10/16

Verified 11/12

For the "Overall" GPA is it suppose to include the Post-Baccalaureate grades also?
because mine did not.

The "Overall GPA" just matches my "Cum. Undergrad"

I'm sending in my app soon.. hopefully, does pharmcas need to verify it in order to get an interview invite?