Earliest Interview Dates by School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaxPlancker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a list of the earliest interview dates by school somewhere? I'm having trouble finding it but maybe someone knows!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep I looked at quite a few but while there are tons of data on interview invites (and even a thread compilation of the earliest II's), there is much less data on the actual earliest interview dates.
 
I have a few (from the 2013-2014 cycle) in the docs referenced in my signature; combing through the school-specific threads is usually the best way to figure them out, in my experience, assuming that the earliest date is accounted for on SDN. @hellanutella's doc might also have some from the 2014-2015 cycle.
 
I have a few (from the 2013-2014 cycle) in the docs referenced in my signature; combing through the school-specific threads is usually the best way to figure them out, in my experience, assuming that the earliest date is accounted for on SDN. @hellanutella's doc might also have some from the 2014-2015 cycle.

Awesome, that's what I was looking for!