Oct 9, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I noticed that multiple schools have early assurance programs for their medical schools or associated schools. Since I am a sophomore in college right now, I wanted to weigh in the option of applying to an early assurance program (EAP). My school offers an early assurance program with George Washington medical school, which is a great opportunity for me because it is close to home and a well established medical school; I will most likely apply to this program.

My question is, do people ever actually apply to multiple EAPs. I have seen that many of the schools allow accepting applications from students outside their own undergraduate school? If so, is it a good idea to apply to multiple? I was thinking that if I were to write essays and get LOR for one program then it would not hurt applying to another one that I would be interested in because I would have all the required material.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads