Early Cornell acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDNYC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some people have received early acceptances from Weill Cornell last week. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they send out another round of early acceptances or is that it now until their official acceptances come out in March?

Members don't see this ad.

MDNYC said:
I know some people have received early acceptances from Weill Cornell last week. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they send out another round of early acceptances or is that it now until their official acceptances come out in March?

interesting question, one which I think goes both ways depending on who you got your information from. I remember at my interview the Dean told us that they would accept almost the entire class in March, but a few people would hear "before Christmas" (he did mention that date specifically). He gave us all the impression (at least I thought so) that it was so rare to hear before March, that we all shouldn't expect to. However, in the letter in the interview packet, if you look it over, it says that the college "reserves the right to accept some students before March" (or something to that effect. It doesn't give an exact date. So, I think, if they totally love you, you'll get in early, even now that the "early acceptances" have gone out. But I also think that no one should count on it. These things are completely unpredictable. Good luck though!! ;)