Easiest Class Ever....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilejc85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What was the easiest class you've taken so far?

Members don't see this ad.

Local politics

We had take home finals.. literally.

We just show up, pick up the finals and then take it home.
The class grades are based on attendance/participation and inclass work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Human Pathology. Exam questions and answers given before exam day. Just memorize the answers and you're golden. Never went to class except to take my exams. :smuggrin:

Probably the Continuing Spanish class I took my 1st semester in college.

Otherwise I would say either Linear Algebra or Probability.

So far, Music Appreciation. We would have a 20-25 question reading assignment due each week (multiple choice), and on the same day that was due, we would do our easy listening quiz over a few classical songs.

For the mid-term and final, the teacher just grabbed certain questions from the reading assignments. He gave us a sheet the week before each of those tests with EVERY SINGLE question that would be on the test.

I hope biology I and chem. II are that easy when I take them next semester...

Physics 1 & 2 from Dr. Crawford

My easiest final was my last final in french class in highschool. Our teacher took us out to breakfast!!

Nutrition 325

Food and Culture

No tests just a presentation on a international culture and a sample of food. The entire semester was just sitting back and eating.

taking it right now...I think the easiest science class starting from 3...

Dance 5 (for dummies like me who dont know anything about dancing)

World Civ. online course

Members don't see this ad :)
History Of Rock And Roll, Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intro spanish I. philosophy of classroom education. Intro BIO, chem I/II.

My easiest class of all time was... Fingerpainting! I LOVE kindergarden. <-- spelling class... I wasn't so good at!

spelling wasn't my best class either! i looked at your "kindergarden" and took me a sec to realize why you claimed to have poor spelling! good think i won't be an editor when i grow up!

my easiest class in college was about Karma

My easiest class of all time was... Fingerpainting! I LOVE kindergarden. <-- spelling class... I wasn't so good at!

science outreach at elementary schools... hahha this counted as upper division elective! We went to pre-k through elementary schools and teach kiddos some "science", aka alright everyone gets a cookie!!

I loved it. I should be a teacher!

science outreach at elementary schools... hahha this counted as upper division elective! We went to pre-k through elementary schools and teach kiddos some "science", aka alright everyone gets a cookie!!

I loved it. I should be a teacher!

I would say Art!!!

Indian Poetry...

taught by an 86 year old german professor with a thick german accent. spent everyday listening to him ramble about life in india, no midterms, no final, just had to give a 15 min presentation on an indian poem. he's never given anyone below a B+ before...

not easiest class but eaiest final i ever took was my pchem final...all the prof did was staple our first two tests together and hand it out ....didnt change the numbers or anything....easy A

Bowling.

I failed every written exam but still got an A just for showing up. The instructor said she wasn't going to ruin our gpa's over a PE class.

Math 120 (Calculus) was the easiest by far...but coming in at a very close second was the dumbest class I ever took for general ed credit:

Recreation 304: Challenges of Leisure

here's the description from the SDSU course catalog:
REC 304. Challenges of Leisure (3) [GE] I, II (Selected sections of fered as distance education.)
Prerequisite: Completion of the General Education requirement in Foundations II.B., Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Study of leisure and its impact on contemporary life; issues affecting recreation in today’s urbanized society.

Extraterrestrial Life. We had open book tests, it was great.

technology and society. choice of id's of inventions i already knew about on tests + "research paper" where we were given a packet of information to get the info from + extra credit = :thumbup:

fundamentals of acting

show up 2 times a week, 1 hr a day
assignments included acting out your favorite nursery rhyme
final involved memorizing and acting out 5 lines from a street car named desire

economic history of the united states

Photo and Radiation Chemistry my senior year. All we had due were 2 papers. It was cake.

Super Herology.

Followed by Advanced Geniusism.

:D