Eastern Virginia Medical School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bv123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to learn more about this school. Can people who currently attend share their experiences and thoughts on the school? Are you happy here? How is the education? What is the class schedule like? The testing schedule/format? How are the facilities and new building? Anything else that you might think is useful. Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

Should be moved to the school specific forum.

Members don't see this ad :)
They gave a degree to a person I had the displeasure of interning with. He was head and shoulders the worst physician I have ever met. Absolutely no work ethic, absolutely no clinical judgement, stupid, lazy, etc. He was also a proven assassin. I dreaded when he had to cross cover my patients. Nothing would get done, checked, etc. The residents also hated that they could not trust him and had to do everything themselves. He was deemed untrainable and fired after his actions caused harm to multiple patients. I don't have much respect for a school that would give this man a degree. He was a waste of space and a BS artist. I would bet he works for a hedge fund somewhere making millions, or is the pitchman for some company.
I'm also shocked he could talk his way into a such a competitive internship, but that's another story.

I would like to learn more about this school. Can people who currently attend share their experiences and thoughts on the school? Are you happy here? How is the education? What is the class schedule like? The testing schedule/format? How are the facilities and new building? Anything else that you might think is useful. Thanks a lot

Those are excellent questions for interview day.

they have pretty funny youtube videos though

They gave a degree to a person I had the displeasure of interning with. He was head and shoulders the worst physician I have ever met. Absolutely no work ethic, absolutely no clinical judgement, stupid, lazy, etc. He was also a proven assassin. I dreaded when he had to cross cover my patients. Nothing would get done, checked, etc. The residents also hated that they could not trust him and had to do everything themselves. He was deemed untrainable and fired after his actions caused harm to multiple patients. I don't have much respect for a school that would give this man a degree. He was a waste of space and a BS artist. I would bet he works for a hedge fund somewhere making millions, or is the pitchman for some company.
I'm also shocked he could talk his way into a such a competitive internship, but that's another story.

Bro, I have to ask, what residency program?

School websites + school-specific threads from the last couple of years would have been the smart places to start.

i doubt it is his interview day yet. I think he wants someone to write his secondary essay for him

i actually have already submitted all my secondaries. I am just really interested in this school since it is in state and has cheap (relatively) tuition.
School websites + school-specific threads from the last couple of years would have been the smart places to start.

Have checked both of those and they dont answer my specific questions.

Have checked both of those and they dont answer my specific questions.

Maybe try posting your questions in the school-specific thread. It's probably more heavily watched by current students than the general pre-med forum.