Program-Specific Info / Q's Eastern Washington University OT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meowot1231

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am invited for an interview by Eastern Washington University, does anyone know the format of the interview and how many ppl are invited? I'm quite nervous about this since it might be my only interview. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I too am interviewing this saturday. There is another thread that mentioned the format....i believe it was 1 faculty, 1 current OT student and 3 to 4 other interviewees.
I'm not sure how much were invited this year but judging from previous posts I'd say 100+

I too am interviewing this saturday. There is another thread that mentioned the format....i believe it was 1 faculty, 1 current OT student and 3 to 4 other interviewees.
I'm not sure how much were invited this year but judging from previous posts I'd say 100+
What is the name of the thread? I can't find it for some reason. Thanks for your info! Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be interviewing Saturday as well and from my understanding from looking at past forums is that it is a group interview as @ShellStar mentioned and it is with multiple interviewers (faculty, current student(s)). In the group interview (from what I have seen other people post about in past forums) is that it can vary group to group how the interview is conducted; some groups every interviewee were asked all of the questions whereas other groups have each interviewee answer a different question. There is also an activity that varies year to year but in past years it has been groups given a prompt in relation to OT (ex. create a program that benefits x, y, z), and your group has to work together to come up with whatever is asked, make a poster and present it to the whole group of interviewees/interviewers. While this is going on interviewers will be taking notes.

Lots of info but I hope that helps!