Easy Pharm Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PharmPaysGreat

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I Was Wondering If Yall Can Help Me Out. Im Really Kind Of A Bad Student But I Wanna Give Pharmacy A Chance. I Heard It Pays Real Good And I Really Wanna Get A Mercedes Benz Cuz All The Ladies Will Love Me.

Umm, Is It True That Pharmacy People Are Real Doctors? I Really Think It Would Be Cool To Be Called A Doctor. Do Any Of You Feel That You Are Settling, You Know Not Being Like A Md?

Anywayz, I Was Just Wondering Whats The Easiest School That Will Give Me A Pharmd Degree? I Mean Im A Caring Person And All, So My Motives Are Pure But Im Just Kind Of Slow When It Comes To Science And Stuff.

All Help Is Welcome!! :hungover:

Members don't see this ad.

My first thought: :rolleyes:
My second thought: :confused:
My last and final thought about your post: :mad:

*head explodes*

(not really...I have a good sarcasm detector)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just have one advice for you....Dont cry when people start responding to your questions.

this is one of the oddest threads i've seen ... sorry to say this, but you don't seem capable of finishing a pharmacy degree ... does it take a long time for you to CAP every first letter of each word of your sentences? if you are "slow" with sciences, and are looking for the easy way out, you should look toward another career; by reading your post, i would suggest not going into pharmacy; just reading your post i would not even interview you at all; well actually you can go to street pharmacy; i heard you can get a benz through that and holler at all the chicken heads. i suggest you get it bullet proof benz though as you might run into some trouble ... good luck

The pays is great...But I think you are still too stupid for the easiest pharmacy school. :laugh:

You Guys Are FREAKin *****s
Hahahahahahahaahahahahaaha

So FREAKin Predictable

YOU WERE ALL SET UP DUMMIES!!!!!!!!

Pharmacy and easy... sorry, nothing comes to mind. Maybe you should try another parallel universe?

I'm sensing either troll or incredible ignorance. :rolleyes:

I Just Wanted To See Which Azzholes Would Respond To Such A Dumbazz Post

Evryone Of You Iz A Azzhole

PharmPaysGreat said:

So FREAKin Predictable

LmAo...I fOr OnE wAsN'T :rolleyes:

*hands over title of most annoying poster to PharmPaysGreat*

PharmPaysGreat said:

So FREAKin Predictable

um, i think you are the "***** and dummy"; don't you have anything else better to do? i actually think that you really are a mirror of the individual in the OP; you seem to act like him

csa78 said:
um, i think you are the "***** and dummy"; don't you have anything else better to do? i actually think that you really are a mirror of the individual in the OP; you seem to act like him

That was the same person as the OP...

PharmPaysGreat said:

ZOMG PWNAGE!!!!11!!!11

Are you sure its the people responding who are *****s or the idiot who finds amusement in incredibly useless little activities such as this?

There is a thing called a "hobby". Try it out sometimes.

Members don't see this ad :)
insipid1979 said:
LmAo...I fOr OnE wAsN'T :rolleyes:

*hands over title of most annoying poster to PharmPaysGreat*

OKAY INSIPID1979 IS EXCUSED BUT I MOST DEFINATELY GOT
CSA78
FOB12
PHARMV

I MAY HAVE GOTTEN
SARAJTH
KHUSHI

BUT KHUSHI IS ALSO EXCUSED CUZ SHES A HOTTIE!! :love:

insipid1979 said:
That was the same person as the OP...

ya i actually agree with that, he's just trying to cover up for his salty post

Khushi said:
ZOMG PWNAGE!!!!11!!!11

Are you sure its the people responding who are *****s or the idiot who finds amusement in incredibly useless little activities such as this?

There is a thing called a "hobby". Try it out sometimes.

IS YOUR HOBBY RESPONDING TO DUMBAZZ POSTS TOOTS??

TAKE A RIDE IN MY BENZ :love:

csa78 said:

No I mean...look at the usernames. It was the same person who posted both of those.

csa78 said:

CSA IS TRYING TO COVER UP CUZ HE FELL HOOK LINE AND SINKER FOR MY DUMBAZZ POST

insipid1979 said:
No I mean...look at the usernames. It was the same person who posted both of those.

ya i knew that

PharmPaysGreat said:

So FREAKin Predictable

yo EED...

you still get tomorrow's edition today?

csa78 said:
this is one of the oddest threads i've seen ... sorry to say this, but you don't seem capable of finishing a pharmacy degree ... does it take a long time for you to CAP every first letter of each word of your sentences? if you are "slow" with sciences, and are looking for the easy way out, you should look toward another career; by reading your post, i would suggest not going into pharmacy; just reading your post i would not even interview you at all; well actually you can go to street pharmacy; i heard you can get a benz through that and holler at all the chicken heads. i suggest you get it bullet proof benz though as you might run into some trouble ... good luck

CSA WINS THE DUMBAZZ AWARD FOR EVEN TAKIN THE TIME TO RESPOND.
HAHAHAH HE WAS ALL SERIOUS TOO

csa78 said:

NO NO YOUR THE DUMMY, DUMMY

PharmPaysGreat said:

hey is your "s" key broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.