1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

EC Description not showing up

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Gundam00, Sep 25, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Gundam00

Gundam00 2+ Year Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Hello I am curious if anyone else has this problem. Some of my description on my EC's are not appearing and it is just the grey backdrop. I can see the max number of words at the body so i guess it is there, but I cannot be 100% certain. I called AACOMAS and they said they can see everything there just fine. I also went ahead and deleted one of the records and re-uploaded it and the same thing is happening. Am I just being paranoid about just these three EC's?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. SynapticDoctah

SynapticDoctah 2+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2013
    If you contacted AACOMAS and they said it is there then what are you worrying about? @Gundam00

Gundam00 likes this.
  4. Gundam00

Gundam00 2+ Year Member

Jul 7, 2012

Just if the formatting is correct and hopefully I didn't add/change anything to the description!