ECE ? ADA? I am confused...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snowhiteeth4u

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕

Hello,everyone!
I am new to this forum..and this site is such a good place to be around.
I am a fouth year student and wish to write NBDE Part1 in Dec. However,I am kind a confused with the application process...,and here it goes: How can I get an application form so called 'Candidates Guide'? and Which place do I have to contact first? a.) ECE? b.) ADA?
I am in dilemma......,:scared:scared:
Somebody please rescue me...
Lastly, thank you in advance and have a nice day!🙂


Snowhite,
 
Hi,
There is absolutely no need to panic.It is better if u contact ADA first and ask them to send the application form(booklet) to ur address...in that u'll receive the application form for ECE nad all the necessary detaill to apply for both.
The phone no. for ADA is....1-800-621-8099..follow the options there,when u call up.
All the best!!