anumrehman
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
My ECE report which evaluates my DDS degree as 'Completion of five years of study in a dentistry program' is not considered an equivalent of U.S. bachelors degree, is getting rejected by the graduate programs I am applying to. My friend's BDS is considered a Bachelor's degree and she is allowed to apply and pursue further education.
I wanted to know if someone is the same boat and if there is anything which can be done in this regard. Should i try using any other equivalency agency? if yes then which one?
Thanks
My ECE report which evaluates my DDS degree as 'Completion of five years of study in a dentistry program' is not considered an equivalent of U.S. bachelors degree, is getting rejected by the graduate programs I am applying to. My friend's BDS is considered a Bachelor's degree and she is allowed to apply and pursue further education.
I wanted to know if someone is the same boat and if there is anything which can be done in this regard. Should i try using any other equivalency agency? if yes then which one?
Thanks