ECFMG sponsorship for J1 VISA - Documents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drahmajuve

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there, I matched into US internal medicine residency and currently am preparing to apply for J1 VISA via ECFMG. I am a non-us IMG and only had visitor's VISA in past.
So, according to the checklist - https://www.ecfmg.org/evsp/initial-accredited.pdf , there are some documents that are needed to be uploaded by the applicant.
One of the documents is a copy of the passport name page. So my question is under which heading should one upload this document? Because there is no - "copy of the passport name page" - on ECFMG document upload portal. The closest heading is probably " J1 Passport biographic page" but I'm not sure that's the one.
So, if anyone here has uploaded the passport name page, please reply under which heading/ document type.
Thanks in advance