ECU DPT 2022-2023 Admissions

Started by mal011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mal011

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I couldn't find an ECU specific thread...but definitely let me know if I'm lost and there is one lol. If anyone wants to talk on here or maybe make a snapchat or text groupchat let me know! ECU and UNC are my top choices, so very anxious to hear back 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten an email but I know another person who did but not looking good for me right now :/
Don't give up! If you haven't received anything yet, then your application is still under review, or a possible candidate for an interview if someone withdraws their interview invite.