- cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS : cGPA 3.8x sGPA 3.7x.
- MCAT score(s) and breakdown 516, (CP 131 CARS 126 BB 129 PS 130)
- State of residence or country of citizenship (if non-US) New Mexico US citizen
- Ethnicity and/or race ORM
- Undergraduate institution or category public state school in a different state
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer) hospital volunteer few hundreds of hours, 1000 hours of scribing
- Research experience and productivity 1 summer research
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented around 80 hours, mostly ER. + vascular surgeon, family doctor.
- Non-clinical volunteering about 200 hours of combined activities
- Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc) gap year fulltime lab tech just started. volunteering came to halt after covid-19 pandemic
- Relevant honors or awards none
- Anything else not listed you think might be important Reapplicant, applied almost 115+ MD schools with FAP in 2021 cycle. primary was verified end of Sept. got 6 iis. (2 post-II R and 1 WL (neomed, which is waitlisting everyone right now instead of giving R), still waiting 3 interviews results). 2 were asynchronous (NEOMED and aamc vita for Arizona P campus). non-native speaker, 1st gen immigrant