Jul 23, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello,
  1. cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS : cGPA 3.8x sGPA 3.7x.
  2. MCAT score(s) and breakdown 516, (CP 131 CARS 126 BB 129 PS 130)
  3. State of residence or country of citizenship (if non-US) New Mexico US citizen
  4. Ethnicity and/or race ORM
  5. Undergraduate institution or category public state school in a different state
  6. Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer) hospital volunteer few hundreds of hours, 1000 hours of scribing
  7. Research experience and productivity 1 summer research
  8. Shadowing experience and specialties represented around 80 hours, mostly ER. + vascular surgeon, family doctor.
  9. Non-clinical volunteering about 200 hours of combined activities
  10. Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc) gap year fulltime lab tech just started. volunteering came to halt after covid-19 pandemic
  11. Relevant honors or awards none
  12. Anything else not listed you think might be important Reapplicant, applied almost 115+ MD schools with FAP in 2021 cycle. primary was verified end of Sept. got 6 iis. (2 post-II R and 1 WL (neomed, which is waitlisting everyone right now instead of giving R), still waiting 3 interviews results). 2 were asynchronous (NEOMED and aamc vita for Arizona P campus). non-native speaker, 1st gen immigrant

Last edited:

Faha

7+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Which schools did you apply to ? Any interviews or waitlist ? You do not need to retake a MCAT of 516.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Faha

7+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I just edited the whole thing. sorry about lack of information before.
I would be very surprised if you did not receive an acceptance from one of the 4 schools where you were interviewed and not rejected. There will be a lot of waitlist movement in April and May.

Jul 23, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I would be very surprised if you did not receive an acceptance from one of the 4 schools where you were interviewed and not rejected. There will be a lot of waitlist movement in April and May.
I'm waiting from 3 other schools, which I haven't heard back (not sure if it will turn out to be R or WL, or A(if that's ever possible))

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.