EDP applicants...what are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishtolive

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the rest of you EDP folks have been doing about this whole AMCAS farse. I just emailed my #1 and asked if they want a printed app but I know that really can't help because they need the official one. How these schools are gonna make their decisions by October 1 is beyond me if they aren't anywhere near receiving the apps.

Have any of you had any luck sending a printed app EDP?

Members don't see this ad.

I've just been waiting... and waiting... and waiting... :) I did send a letter to the school to let them know when I submitted my AMCAS application. They called me and just told me to be patient. But seeing how AMCAS hasn't even acknowledged their receipt of my transcripts (which I'm almost sure have arrived by now), I have no idea how this will all work out. Well, at least I'm getting a good lesson in patience.

I'm EDP and I have called my school several times and they have received 2 FedEX EDP apps from AMCAS so far. They say to be patient and that "it will be an intersting year".

that's about it so far. just waiting and hoping for the best.

later