Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked.

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :(
Bad Tweetie, BAD!

Kry

cranky
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked.

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :(
Bad Tweetie, BAD!

hehe, don't worry... Were all human (atleast I hope so) and make mistakes.

Centrum

SMILEY KING
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
TX
Status
About the Ads

monster2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2001
home
Visit site
Status
Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by monster2
Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.
:rolleyes:

amelie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2002
Visit site
Status
polite is a commodity.

too polite is an impossibility.

why post that "it makes me want to puke" ? how polite is that?

OP
T

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by monster2
Well you see, Monster, Unlike you, I consider my actions justifiable. I wanted people to know why a certain thread was missing and it was my fault, so I apologized. Again, unlike you, I don't think that apologizing to somebody for my actions makes me less of a person. And since we are on the topic of being "too polite" (or shall I say "rude") I am not one to piss all over people and leave, like a dog that leaves his trace.

I know you claim to be a guy and everything, but I thought I'd ask anyway--since you do feel like puking, when is the last time you had your menses? :clap: Try and be a gentleman, even if it's just the internet. You're still dealing with PEOPLE, in case it slipped out of your "oh so realistic" head.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
A stone's throw from Central Park
Status
Medical Student
once again, dont provoke the troll

About the Ads