1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Eeeks!! Just deleted a thread called "Hello"

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Tweetie_bird, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked. [​IMG]

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :( [​IMG] Bad Tweetie, BAD!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kry

Kry cranky
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician

hehe, don't worry... Were all human (atleast I hope so) and make mistakes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Centrum

Centrum SMILEY KING
    7+ Year Member

:clap: Great smiley.

4. monster2

monster2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.

5. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    :rolleyes:

6. amelie

amelie Member
    10+ Year Member

polite is a commodity.

too polite is an impossibility.

why post that "it makes me want to puke" ? how polite is that?

7. OP
    OP
    Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

Well you see, Monster, Unlike you, I consider my actions justifiable. I wanted people to know why a certain thread was missing and it was my fault, so I apologized. Again, unlike you, I don't think that apologizing to somebody for my actions makes me less of a person. And since we are on the topic of being "too polite" (or shall I say "rude") I am not one to piss all over people and leave, like a dog that leaves his trace.

I know you claim to be a guy and everything, but I thought I'd ask anyway--since you do feel like puking, when is the last time you had your menses? :clap: Try and be a gentleman, even if it's just the internet. You're still dealing with PEOPLE, in case it slipped out of your "oh so realistic" head.

8. Winston Smith

Winston Smith i didn't do it
    7+ Year Member

I think you just justify your apology by buying me some ice cream. Or just get me into med school?

9. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    once again, dont provoke the troll

10. jot

jot

dont provoke the troll

dont feed the troll