Eeeks!! Just deleted a thread called "Hello"

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Tweetie_bird, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Tweetie_bird

I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked. [​IMG]

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :( [​IMG] Bad Tweetie, BAD!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kry

Kry cranky

Attending Physician

hehe, don't worry... Were all human (atleast I hope so) and make mistakes.

4. Centrum

Centrum SMILEY KING

:clap: Great smiley.

5. monster2

monster2 Senior Member

Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.

6. DrMom

DrMom Official Mom of SDN
    Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    :rolleyes:

7. amelie

amelie Member

polite is a commodity.

too polite is an impossibility.

why post that "it makes me want to puke" ? how polite is that?

8. Tweetie_bird

Well you see, Monster, Unlike you, I consider my actions justifiable. I wanted people to know why a certain thread was missing and it was my fault, so I apologized. Again, unlike you, I don't think that apologizing to somebody for my actions makes me less of a person. And since we are on the topic of being "too polite" (or shall I say "rude") I am not one to piss all over people and leave, like a dog that leaves his trace.

I know you claim to be a guy and everything, but I thought I'd ask anyway--since you do feel like puking, when is the last time you had your menses? :clap: Try and be a gentleman, even if it's just the internet. You're still dealing with PEOPLE, in case it slipped out of your "oh so realistic" head.

9. Winston Smith

Winston Smith i didn't do it

I think you just justify your apology by buying me some ice cream. Or just get me into med school?

10. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus

Medical Student
    once again, dont provoke the troll

11. jot

jot

dont provoke the troll

dont feed the troll