Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Status (Visible)
I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked.

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :(
Bad Tweetie, BAD!

Kry

cranky
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I am sooo soo sorry. I tried moving the message to the lounge and didn't think of redirecting it. So I wanted to go back and re-copy it to the original board (PreAllo) which I did. Then I went back to the Lounge to find the old one to delete it, and boom, the one in PreAllo ALSO got deleted. I didn't think those two would be somehow linked.

I know that there was nothing important in the thread besides a bunch of "hello's" and "what's up" and "wanna @#$#" but I feel bad about the whole thing in any case. I mean, it COULD have been something important, right? I am sorry.

My sincere apologies. I should really stick with decaf after 6:00 p.m. :( Sorry again. :(
Bad Tweetie, BAD!

hehe, don't worry... Were all human (atleast I hope so) and make mistakes.

About the Ads

monster2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2001
home
Status (Visible)
Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.

amelie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2002
Status (Visible)
polite is a commodity.

too polite is an impossibility.

why post that "it makes me want to puke" ? how polite is that?

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by monster2
Why apologize for some insignificant post? I know we all need "polite" people but this is just too much and it makes me want to puke.

Well you see, Monster, Unlike you, I consider my actions justifiable. I wanted people to know why a certain thread was missing and it was my fault, so I apologized. Again, unlike you, I don't think that apologizing to somebody for my actions makes me less of a person. And since we are on the topic of being "too polite" (or shall I say "rude") I am not one to piss all over people and leave, like a dog that leaves his trace.

I know you claim to be a guy and everything, but I thought I'd ask anyway--since you do feel like puking, when is the last time you had your menses? :clap: Try and be a gentleman, even if it's just the internet. You're still dealing with PEOPLE, in case it slipped out of your "oh so realistic" head.

Winston Smith

i didn't do it
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2002
CA
Status (Visible)
I think you just justify your apology by buying me some ice cream. Or just get me into med school?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.