Einstein Interviewees in late january

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by dynamite, Feb 27, 2002.

1. dynamite

dynamite Senior Member

I interviewed at AE on 1/22. I have been pretty patient waiting for them. But it is going on six weeeks now and I want to know if anyone interviewing at around the same time as heard yet. Or if you've interviewed at other times, when did you get your responses? I was extremely impressed with AE and I am getting nervous waiting for their decision. They've definitely become my top choice. Anyway, thanks for your responses.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sammmeyeam

Sammmeyeam Senior Member

I interviewed on January 14th and still haven't heard anything.

I recall them telling us that it would take 6 - 8 weeks to get a decision, and that it would arrive in a "small envelope" even if you are accepted...

goodluck

4. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

Quite a few folks on here interviewed before their 'admit date' (when they sent out letters) and got acceptances. I think they first started sending them on jan 15th, if i recall correctly. The office is very helpful too- give them a ring. --Trek

5. souljah1

souljah1 Attending

Hi. I interviewed on 12/11 and was one of the 160 acceptances sent on Jan15th. I'm not sure how the process goes now, but I assume that it depends based on how many of those who received first round acceptances sent in their deposits. I do know this: They usually wind up accepting around 500 or so in order to matriculate a full class ( a lot of waitlist movement). Don't fret. It is entirely too early to start worrying. People who interviewed in september and october had to wait until january. Time is relative. I think they plan on interviewing well into May, so if you interviewed in Jan or Feb you have a great shot!

Good luck to you guys! :)

6. Cal7449

Cal7449 Member

dynamite,

I interviewed at AECOM on 1/22 also and I still haven't heard yet. I'm really hoping to get in so I can get myself out of the "No Acceptances Yet" boat.

BTW, are you at Cal right now? We must have missed each other at the interview. I graduated from Berkeley last year.

Anyways, good luck to you and I hope we both find out soon.

7. rockaway

rockaway Member

I interviewed in mid-January....I remember the office staff telling us it would be "about 6 weeks before you'll hear from us"..I haven't heard anything as of yet