Einstein Interviewees in late january

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dynamite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at AE on 1/22. I have been pretty patient waiting for them. But it is going on six weeeks now and I want to know if anyone interviewing at around the same time as heard yet. Or if you've interviewed at other times, when did you get your responses? I was extremely impressed with AE and I am getting nervous waiting for their decision. They've definitely become my top choice. Anyway, thanks for your responses.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on January 14th and still haven't heard anything.

I recall them telling us that it would take 6 - 8 weeks to get a decision, and that it would arrive in a "small envelope" even if you are accepted...

goodluck

Quite a few folks on here interviewed before their 'admit date' (when they sent out letters) and got acceptances. I think they first started sending them on jan 15th, if i recall correctly. The office is very helpful too- give them a ring. --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I interviewed on 12/11 and was one of the 160 acceptances sent on Jan15th. I'm not sure how the process goes now, but I assume that it depends based on how many of those who received first round acceptances sent in their deposits. I do know this: They usually wind up accepting around 500 or so in order to matriculate a full class ( a lot of waitlist movement). Don't fret. It is entirely too early to start worrying. People who interviewed in september and october had to wait until january. Time is relative. I think they plan on interviewing well into May, so if you interviewed in Jan or Feb you have a great shot!

Good luck to you guys! :)

dynamite,

I interviewed at AECOM on 1/22 also and I still haven't heard yet. I'm really hoping to get in so I can get myself out of the "No Acceptances Yet" boat.

BTW, are you at Cal right now? We must have missed each other at the interview. I graduated from Berkeley last year.

Anyways, good luck to you and I hope we both find out soon.

I interviewed in mid-January....I remember the office staff telling us it would be "about 6 weeks before you'll hear from us"..I haven't heard anything as of yet