Einstein Philly

Started by ciestar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ciestar

All grown up!
10+ Year Member
"Jefferson and Einstein have a history of competing against each other to improve quality and service," the FTC said in February.

Interesting; that's not how I remember it. If anyone is competing for the north/northeast part of Philadelphia, it's probably Temple/Abington. Jefferson and Einstein shared medical students and faculty, from what I remember. I'm surprised that they haven't merged sooner.
 
"Jefferson and Einstein have a history of competing against each other to improve quality and service," the FTC said in February.

Interesting; that's not how I remember it. If anyone is competing for the north/northeast part of Philadelphia, it's probably Temple/Abington. Jefferson and Einstein shared medical students and faculty, from what I remember. I'm surprised that they haven't merged sooner.
Well Jeff owns Abington now too