Jonathan13180

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Visit site
Status
Has anyone done an elective in RADS at Einstein? Or, does anyone know anything about the program? Ive only heard good things but was wondering if there is anything I should do to prepare for the rotation? Any and all advise is greatly appreciated

Happy Holidays

lilo426

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Rumor has it that Monte has a 250 Step 1 cutoff for interviewing. Anyone heard likewise or to the contrary?

Not sure about how to prepare for an elective - sorry to hijack your thread. But good luck, and hope you enjoy it.

Jonathan13180

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Visit site
Status
Rumor has it that Monte has a 250 Step 1 cutoff for interviewing. Anyone heard likewise or to the contrary?

Not sure about how to prepare for an elective - sorry to hijack your thread. But good luck, and hope you enjoy it.
No problem, doesnt look like its getting many responses anyway...whats monte?

About the Ads

freddydpt

15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Pennsylvania
Status
Attending Physician, DPT / OTD, Physical Therapist
which Einstein... they are all very different.

Terpskins99

Fear... The Stig
10+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
No problem, doesnt look like its getting many responses anyway...whats monte?
I believe lilo426 is referring to Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx (they are the teaching hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine).

Rzarecta

Premed 2: Electric Bugalo
10+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]

Where did you hear this from? I know that Monte is a strong place to train, but a 250 rads cut-off seems pretty ridic.

lilo426

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Where did you hear this from? I know that Monte is a strong place to train, but a 250 rads cut-off seems pretty ridic.
I heard the 250 number from someone on the interview trail - have no idea who or where any more. I was just wondering if anybody else had heard this too... but I guess not. This is how rumors get started!

Sorry for the confusion re: which Einstein. By Monte, I did mean Montefiore in the Bronx, which is one of AECOM's teaching hospitals. Oddly enough, though, AECOM is affiliated with 4 separate radiology residency programs in the NYC area - Monte, Jacobi, Beth Israel, and LIJ.

Taurus

Paul Revere of Medicine
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2004
Status
Attending Physician
I interviewed at Einstein in the Bronx and I did not have a 250. Rumor shot down.

About the Ads