Einstein Rads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonathan13180

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done an elective in RADS at Einstein? Or, does anyone know anything about the program? Ive only heard good things but was wondering if there is anything I should do to prepare for the rotation? Any and all advise is greatly appreciated

Happy Holidays

Members don't see this ad.

Rumor has it that Monte has a 250 Step 1 cutoff for interviewing. Anyone heard likewise or to the contrary?

Not sure about how to prepare for an elective - sorry to hijack your thread. But good luck, and hope you enjoy it.

Rumor has it that Monte has a 250 Step 1 cutoff for interviewing. Anyone heard likewise or to the contrary?

Not sure about how to prepare for an elective - sorry to hijack your thread. But good luck, and hope you enjoy it.

No problem, doesnt look like its getting many responses anyway...whats monte?

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem, doesnt look like its getting many responses anyway...whats monte?

I believe lilo426 is referring to Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx (they are the teaching hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine).

Where did you hear this from? I know that Monte is a strong place to train, but a 250 rads cut-off seems pretty ridic.

Where did you hear this from? I know that Monte is a strong place to train, but a 250 rads cut-off seems pretty ridic.

I heard the 250 number from someone on the interview trail - have no idea who or where any more. I was just wondering if anybody else had heard this too... but I guess not. This is how rumors get started!

Sorry for the confusion re: which Einstein. By Monte, I did mean Montefiore in the Bronx, which is one of AECOM's teaching hospitals. Oddly enough, though, AECOM is affiliated with 4 separate radiology residency programs in the NYC area - Monte, Jacobi, Beth Israel, and LIJ.

I interviewed at Einstein in the Bronx and I did not have a 250. Rumor shot down.