bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 31, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Status
in the history section, it says 'I plan to take off this year while I make application to medical school'. what does that mean? is it asking if we are taking the year off? it is phrased so oddly. also, how important is it to inlcude ethnic origin?

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status
i think you should check it if you have just graduated, or basically are not going into your senior year in college. I think they just want you to explain what you are doing if you're not in school. as for the ethnicity stuff - i really don't know either way.

:)

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
When did you get the Einstein secondary? And when did you turn in AMCAS? Does Einstein wait until AMCAS is officially transmitted? Do they screen any applicants out?

About the Ads

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Adcadet
When did you get the Einstein secondary? And when did you turn in AMCAS? Does Einstein wait until AMCAS is officially transmitted? Do they screen any applicants out?
You're so anxious, Adcadet! :rolleyes: You'll get a MI before you even make it to med school. :)

The link to the Einstein secondary is on Pocwana's site.

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by Bikini Princess

You're so anxious, Adcadet! :rolleyes: You'll get a MI before you even make it to med school. :)

The link to the Einstein secondary is on Pocwana's site.
that's easy for you to say. your location says hawaii!

Adcadet

Long way from Gate 27
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2002
44 deg 1 min 11 sec N, 92 deg 28 min 55 sec W
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by oldman

that's easy for you to say. your location says hawaii!
Don't even get me started on your gray hairs, Old Man!

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
You have gray hairs already, oldman? :)
Maybe you should ask your stylist to put on some "Grecian formula". :)

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by scienceriot
Is anyone filling that secondary out by hand? The stupid PDF format makes typing hard, but I just don't feel right busting out the ballpoint.
go through the back door and ask for "jot." Let him know Tweetie sent ya! He'll ask you for a password. Password is "who let the black cat in?" He'll send you an ecrypted PM with a file. File should show you how to edit "uneditable" PDF files. :)

::winks::

Tweetie

skijag3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
NYC
Visit site
Status
Is it ok to fill out and send in the secondary without being notified directly by Einstein first ? thanks

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by scienceriot
Ohhhh, god, I know this is a dumb question, but can somebody please reinforce my belief that the Einstein secondary contains no essays? My Acrobat Reader is all jacked, and the computer has been known to truncate downloads before, so I just want to make absolutely sure I don't blow $90 on a partially-complete secondary.
The PDF I got from the website is three pages.
no worry - it's three pages

About the Ads