Einstein vs GW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lightthebeam

Reaction score
Decided, thank you so much to everyone who weighed in! I appreciate the input.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don’t see any cons in your George Washington con list that is worth taking an extra $100,000 of debt. I’d go GWU

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I would do einstein and try to maybe have them match your GW scholarship (they are known to match pretty well I believe)-- given that step 1 is now p/f I feel like prestige could start to matter more for matching esp if you're matching back to west coast. Also Einstein's student culture seems better from what I have heard anecdotally from friends

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally I would do einstein and try to maybe have them match your GW scholarship (they are known to match pretty well I believe)-- given that step 1 is now p/f I feel like prestige could start to matter more for matching esp if you're matching back to west coast. Also Einstein's student culture seems better from what I have heard anecdotally from friends
This was their counter-response, I am fairly certain there is no more money available unfortunately. I have also heard student culture questions about GW, but would appreciate if anyone could provide anything more specific. Do you happen to know people at both institutions?

Last edited:
GWU location is amazing dude. Having worked in DC and grown up in the Bronx, I would go to GWU any day of the week over Einstein.