EK 16 mini mcats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wishing4MD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Has anyone used the EK 16 mini mcats? Can I get some feedback on it please?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
im actually interested in this too....what is it like? So far I am getting a so-so?

im actually interested in this too....what is it like? So far I am getting a so-so?

To be honest, I don't think it's good representation for combined material. PS only tests physics on both passages for the first half of the book and general chemistry for the second half of the book. Same with BS (biology/organic).

I am in a similar boat. I just purchased EK's 16 mini-mcats and I'm wondering how to gauge my timing. I never seem to finish these sections on time. Would you say this indicates that I would not be able to finish the AAMC sections on time, as well? Or does the difficult of these sections make the 20 minute time limits unrealistic?

So do you recommend timing myself in these sections and basing my performance on the timed scores, or disregarding the timing all together?

So do you recommend timing myself in these sections and basing my performance on the timed scores, or disregarding the timing all together?

Always do practice material under timed conditions. Don't bother trying to figure out how it converts to 9,10,11,etc.