EK Biomolecules 101

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICUBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else currently working through this right now? I just started using it, planning to work with it over the next three to four weeks on days I don't take a full length or review one.

Any tips on improving experimental passage competence using this material? Anyone who has worked through this book and would like to shed light on how they think it helped them/where their scores went with it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I started going through the questions before even reading the passage. Some of the passages are just so hard to understand and it helps to read one (yes, only one) question and then read the passage and pick out info. The passages are just mind numbing and so difficult to understand.

This book is amazing! I'm still going through it but it makes all of the FLs i'm taking feel so easy! I recommend the bio molecules too

I'm starting with the shorter 50 min sections. Got 20/31 on 1C and 21/31 on 2C, both timed. These are difficult! Hope working through all these will help raise my section bank score

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited: