EK Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatty2005

Tatty
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning to study using Examcrackers. I visted their website and they have different books for each subject, a comprehensive one, and some with questions only. which one are you guys using? Do they have like a pakage where you could get everything together?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Yes they do have a package, it's called the complete study package by EK. ;) When are you taking the MCAT?

I was debating whether to purchse the EK 1001 question books. I have all of the TPR series. A friend took the class a couple of years back. I'm planning to write in May.
Any thoughts? Enough time to get though the questions in addition to reading all the TPR series.

I was debating whether to purchse the EK 1001 question books. I have all of the TPR series. A friend took the class a couple of years back. I'm planning to write in May.
Any thoughts? Enough time to get though the questions in addition to reading all the TPR series.
I don't know about TPR but I can say that the EK complete study package is very very very good and it seems like a lot of people on this forum, myself included, got 30+ scores with EK.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the response.:) I guess I'll be buying the question books then. Although, i'll hold off on audio osmosis and the subject texts. Hopefully TPR will be sufficient. However, I'm finding it a long read so far.

I don't know about TPR but I can say that the EK complete study package is very very very good and it seems like a lot of people on this forum, myself included, got 30+ scores with EK.

That's awesome. I'm buying the EK Complete Study Package to study over the summer. I plan on taking the MCAT next spring (2008) so im hoping EK will help me out :)

EK is definitely the best but I would use TPR for PS, and then supplement with EK 1001 Physics and G Chem (especially physics). O yea, and ignore any verbal strategy other than EK. Also, EK verbal 101 is a must.