• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

rama kandra

Actual Psychiatrist jk
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Has anyone taken them, and if so, which site did you take em and how was the prep?

I am considering taking the course and only have until tomorrow to save 150 if I register. Worth it?

PS - I am someone who could use a push or a class structure to get me through material. However, I would prefer to know what the course did that helped you do well on the exam itself.

G1SG2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi, I haven't taken the course, but according to their website they only give you 2 of the 8 AAMC exams and 3 of their own exams for practice as opposed to other prep companies like Kaplan or TPR that give you all 8 AAMC exams as well as 11 and 9 of their own full lengths, respectively. EK, Kaplan and TPR review courses all run around the same price, but for the same price you can get so much more than just 5 exams if you decide to run with Kaplan (19 exams) or TPR (17 exams). Just a heads up.

Last edited:
About the Ads