EK, course or book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subzero0174

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read many different threads on this topic about the EK system,and how good it is. When you guys are talking about the EK system, are you talking about the book or is there an actual course? The only course I have ever heard of is kaplan. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

subzero0174 said:
I have read many different threads on this topic about the EK system,and how good it is. When you guys are talking about the EK system, are you talking about the book or is there an actual course? The only course I have ever heard of is kaplan. Thanks

i think most people are talking about their review materials and mcat questions. you can buy it off of amazon or their website ekamkrackers.com (of course amazon would be cheaper). they also have courses but their market is small, especially compared to kaplan or the princenton review. you can also read ratings of the book and other mcat prep books on amazon.com.

Yeah I think most people are referring to the set of review books and the set of 1001 question books. Those are really, really good IMO. The full length practice exams however I don't think are worth your while. Even the 30 minute practice exams they provide in the review books are overly difficult.

If you are in the market for a course to go through for the MCAT the following companies have them:

ExamKrackers
Kaplan
The Princeton Review
Berkeley

Kaplan and TPR are the more popular ones with EK and Berkeley serving smaller markets.