EK full lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsilonprodigy

Physicist Enough
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The threads I've found about EK FL's are all really old. I'm wondering, in the past year or two, what has been the consensus about these? (I'm talking about the paper tests you can order if you're not in the class.) I am in the process of outlining a plan to plow through as many FL's as possible after completing content review and was wondering if they're worth the money.

Members don't see this ad.

They're still just as bad as ever. Actually, worse now considering how old they are. I know they haven't been updated since before I've been here. I honestly doubt they've ever been updated. They're probably as old as EK.

So what do you think, then... go ahead and take them for the sake of getting the experience of another FL (even if it's a little obscure) or forget it and spend that time doing extra practice materials?

Members don't see this ad :)
So what do you think, then... go ahead and take them for the sake of getting the experience of another FL (even if it's a little obscure) or forget it and spend that time doing extra practice materials?

EK exams are a waste of time try to stick with TBR exams or get Kaplan exams from a friend or something.