EK Study Package + EK 101 Verbal + EK 16 Mini MCATs free Kaplan flashcards&book

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bdocker10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Sale: Examkrackers Complete MCAT Study Package, Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning Book, & Examkrackers 16 Mini MCATs. I will throw in for free 4 Examkrackers full length tests, Kaplan MCAT in a box (flashcards), and Kaplan Physical Sciences Review Book (roughly $100 free MCAT material). I start Med School in the fall and these are the books I used to help me get the MCAT score I needed. Since the classes I took in college for the Physical Science section was a few years back I bought Kaplan PS book to supplement content with Examkrackers Study Books. Study breakdown was morning's/mid afternoon content review and then practice problems (did verbal every other day). Kaplan MCAT in a box flashcards in the evenings until I went to bed. Weekends I did 16 Mini MCATs and reviewed the material I was a little unsure about. Last month and half of MCAT prep I bought all AAMC full lengths. This gave me just the right amount of content review (not overkill like some MCAT books give you) to apply towards problems on the MCAT. I will sale everything for $150 and I will cover the cost of shipping (good deal if you know how much it cost to ship books). If your are interested please email me [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.