Electives at Yale 2014-2015

Started by AJ-IMG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AJ-IMG

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm an international medical student in Mexico, recently I got cleared for two months of electives (Clerkships) at Yale this winter. Has anyone else done electives at Yale? Also has any input on housing possibilities?

I would also like to know if there's any other students who'll be there on October/November or January to keep in touch!

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I'm an international medical student in Mexico, recently I got cleared for two months of electives (Clerkships) at Yale this winter. Has anyone else done electives at Yale? Also has any input on housing possibilities?

I would also like to know if there's any other students who'll be there on October/November or January to keep in touch!

Thank you!
How was your elective? I was recently accepted and I'd like to hear about your experience