Eligibility for NBDE part1

Started by charu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

charu

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I applied for my NBDE part1 exam for the second time in the third week of Dec 2009. I was told that my application is processed and i `ll get the eligibility number after 90 days. Is there anyone in the same situation and received their eligibility number?
 
i applied on 31 st of dec and was told that i will get the confirmation after 85 days so you have to wait for 85 days to get the confirmation



Hi,

I applied for my NBDE part1 exam for the second time in the third week of Dec 2009. I was told that my application is processed and i `ll get the eligibility number after 90 days. Is there anyone in the same situation and received their eligibility number?
 
i took my 1st exam on 15 dec.i dint know could re apply.i came to know after nearly one month.i applied on fed 1st week.they said my confirmation will come on 15th march..hopin for the best