Eligibility period

Started by yuliana
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yuliana

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello !
I would like to know eligibility period. I just read it is 6 month after 2012.(Am I right?)
So, should I take it in 6 month, even though I send the application at 2011?
I should reschedule it now, please give me advice 🙂
Thank you~
 
Last edited:
If your application is processed before Tuesday, January 3, 2012, you have 12 months to schedule your exam and take it But if your application is processed after Tuesday, January 3, 2012, you have only 6 months to schedule your exam.
In your case, you have 12 months because you've scheduled your exam before Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
You will find this in the following PDF document for the Revisions to the NBDE Part I Examination, point 2.

http://www.ada.org/sections/educationAndCareers/pdfs/revised_exam_guides.pdf

hope this will help.🙂





.