Eligibilty exam September 2006

Started by senthil
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

senthil

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys,

I am new to this group and i am planning to give EE in Sep 2006. Anyone interested in group discussions would be much appreciated. I believe, We have sufficient time to study and pass the exam with good scores.

Anyone interested please do mail me


Senthil
[email protected]
 
hi, i dont kno anything about this EE exam.will u plz guide me,wat is it.im preparing 4 part1 n dont hv enough information.i ll b waitin 4 ur reply.
good bye
 
Hi smile, Even i am quite new and have got less information about EE. I am trying to go over the previous mails and gain some information about it.


I understand that there is NO preparatory/guiding course for EE like they have for NDBE from kaplan? is it true

I would appreciate if anyone from the group could provide some information over the exam and syllabus to cover.

senthil

smile13 said:
hi, i dont kno anything about this EE exam.will u plz guide me,wat is it.im preparing 4 part1 n dont hv enough information.i ll b waitin 4 ur reply.
good bye