-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Elizabeth Raine Auction
Started by GC1000
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I still can't believe a woman who is so smart, and academically accomplished and published as she was would just throw it all away for this, which in the end she called off anyways. I'm sure there are tons of virgins who enter medical school. They have sex, enjoy it (or not) and they move on. They don't throw it in people's faces and they don't auction off their virginity. If you look at the Daily Mail article, her story keeps changing on this based on how it suits her.
Also, newsflash - if you're going to go into a diatribe about how "society continues to exercise control over female sexuality by chaining it tightly to female morality", you probably shouldn't call yourself a Virgin *****. Calling oneself a ***** is hardly empowering or a mark of feminism (nothing wrong with the latter).
Also, newsflash - if you're going to go into a diatribe about how "society continues to exercise control over female sexuality by chaining it tightly to female morality", you probably shouldn't call yourself a Virgin *****. Calling oneself a ***** is hardly empowering or a mark of feminism (nothing wrong with the latter).
She might have to after this fiasco.
I'm thinking she is the leak. In this day and age, there's no way a paper would publish it without her approval.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually that's exactly the type I'd expect to do something like this. Being sexually repressed or withholding gratification for that long can cause people do things they normally would not do. Or they finally burst at the seams, and do things they regret later. She could have easily found a great looking, experienced guy in Seattle to have fun with and enjoy herself.I like the shy part about her. Her classmates described her as studious , shy girl from whom you can never expect such a stunt.
My bet is she was getting tired of medicine and research, so she figured she'd try selling off her virginity for a few million and landing book deals and whatnot off of it so she wouldn't actually have to practice or do research after she finished her degrees. She wasn't getting enough bites, so she revealed her face. Then she realized the offers weren't nearly what she was expecting and that she was risking her only future income stream, so she pulled out, but it was too late.
See, all the naysayers to porn may be underestimating a key advantage. It isn't just that you get paid for sex, but that so many other people can enjoy the sex you got paid for. Pornography just feels a lot more philanthropic than prostitution, wouldn't you all agree?
Why would anyone enjoy porn ..? You are just f******g yourself and imagining yourself as the pornstar in the porn clip.
Besides why would anyone watch porn when they have a hot girlfriend or wife .....
Her identity was already being widely circulated. I think she's just given up.I'm thinking she is the leak. In this day and age, there's no way a paper would publish it without her approval.
You apparently have never read the Daily Mail that is based in the UK.I'm thinking she is the leak. In this day and age, there's no way a paper would publish it without her approval.
Really?!?! How can a person enjoy porn? You really think married couples don't enjoy porn together? Seriously, unclench.Why would anyone enjoy porn ..? You are just f******g yourself and imagining yourself as the pornstar in the porn clip. Besides why would anyone watch porn when they have a hot girlfriend or wife .....
Why would anyone enjoy porn ..? You are just f******g yourself and imagining yourself as the pornstar in the porn clip.
Besides why would anyone watch porn when they have a hot girlfriend or wife .....
Dude, my boyfriend is HOT. Do you know how much porn I watch? A lot.
Why would anyone enjoy porn ..? You are just f******g yourself and imagining yourself as the pornstar in the porn clip.
Besides why would anyone watch porn when they have a hot girlfriend or wife .....
Seek help immediately
He's probably gonna need some help with that.Really?!?! How can a person enjoy porn? You really think married couples don't enjoy porn together? Seriously, unclench.
She can post here for some sound career advice.I've been texting with friends on surgical faculty there and they're "sure she'll get kicked out"; it will be interesting to see what transpires over the next week.
Why would anyone enjoy porn ..? You are just f******g yourself and imagining yourself as the pornstar in the porn clip.
Besides why would anyone watch porn when they have a hot girlfriend or wife .....
"For every beautiful woman, there's a guy that's tired of screwing her." - Christian Troy, M.D.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pics, or you're lying. j.k.Dude, my boyfriend is HOT. Do you know how much porn I watch? A lot.
Really?!?! How can a person enjoy porn? You really think married couples don't enjoy porn together? Seriously, unclench.
I assume they watch it to get some new ideas which will enable them to spice up their sex life.
I don't understand the enjoyment derived from porn when you actually have a girlfriend/ wife.
If you look at the photos in the Daily Mail, her ID photos don't really match her professional posing photos. She lost a lot of weight in her face. I'm sure also it's hard to confront someone and directly and ask them if they are indeed Elizabeth Raines.I'm more curious about how things were at her school while her face was released yet she wasn't "outed." I would think something like this would spread virally through the student and faculty populations.
There is this thing called foreplay...I assume they watch it to get some new ideas which will enable them to spice up their sex life.
I don't understand the enjoyment derived from porn when you actually have a girlfriend/ wife.
Dude, my boyfriend is HOT. Do you know how much porn I watch? A lot.
Does your boyfriend know that ?
Have you ever had a long term girlfriend/wife?I assume they watch it to get some new ideas which will enable them to spice up their sex life.
I don't understand the enjoyment derived from porn when you actually have a girlfriend/ wife.
^ Exactly. The site isn't going to reveal her ID. If her friends say it's her, it's still hearsay.
Does your boyfriend know that ?
I, too, am wondering if your boyfriend knows that he's hot.
Have you ever had a long term girlfriend/wife?
Yes.
It's the 21st century. Some girls are ravenous about porn; a few guys are repulsed by it.
I can't believe a guy who has been with a girl 5+ years would not understand why porn would happen. 😕Yes.
There is this thing called foreplay...
You mean, to get in the mood/ sexual arousal ( basic purpose of foreplay) , married couples have to watch porn ?
Different couples have different ways they do foreplay. Not everyone is a sexual prude or does things the same way.You mean, to get in the mood/ sexual arousal ( basic purpose of foreplay) , married couples have to watch porn ?
You mean, to get in the mood/ sexual arousal ( basic purpose of foreplay) , married couples have to watch porn ?
It's the only way I can get it up. That or with Viagra.
It's the only way I can get it up. That or with Viagra.
You should try some more kissing and grabbing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should try some more kissing and grabbing.
I'm totally flaccid from head to toe until I am vasodilated.
I still can't believe a woman who is so smart, and academically accomplished and published as she was would just throw it all away for this, which in the end she called off anyways. I'm sure there are tons of virgins who enter medical school. They have sex, enjoy it (or not) and they move on. They don't throw it in people's faces and they don't auction off their virginity. If you look at the Daily Mail article, her story keeps changing on this based on how it suits her.
Also, newsflash - if you're going to go into a diatribe about how "society continues to exercise control over female sexuality by chaining it tightly to female morality", you probably shouldn't call yourself a Virgin *****. Calling oneself a ***** is hardly empowering or a mark of feminism (nothing wrong with the latter).
I bet this was a stunt by some women's rights advocacy group. Watch, somehow this will end up where the modern white man is repressing the expression and identity of a woman. 5 years from now, male medical students will have to write essays reflecting on this story and what they can put into their practice to prevent gender discrimination/ allow the expression of others different than them.
If this happens ^, you all better sponsor me a book deal.
LOL @ the whole " she should be able to do whatever she wants, and receive no punishment for it.".
LOL @ you using quotes for something that was never said.
LOL @ you using quotes for something that was never said.
I guess it's putting words into your mouth, however it's basically just reflecting on your opinion that being in medical school is the land of freedom and a student has equal power to the enforcer. Read your student conduct code sometime and see how abstract it is. It's like that for a reason. Then go read the faculty one. I'm pretty sure about my school, the faculty one is 4 phrases totaling less than a paragraph while the student one is 100 pages. That's for a reason.
Yes, you are putting words in my mouth. When you do that, you should refrain from using quotation marks.
Yes, you are putting words in my mouth. When you do that, you should refrain from using quotation marks.
It's a pretty valid counter that quotes can also mean paraphrasing, which is what I did. Not to mention the concept that I never quoted you, so I'm not really sure how you are jumping up in defense so hard. There were multiple articles linked thus far, so for all you know, I'm commenting on a post in one of those.
I still can't believe a woman who is so smart, and academically accomplished and published as she was would just throw it all away for this, which in the end she called off anyways. I'm sure there are tons of virgins who enter medical school. They have sex, enjoy it (or not) and they move on. They don't throw it in people's faces and they don't auction off their virginity. If you look at the Daily Mail article, her story keeps changing on this based on how it suits her.
Also, newsflash - if you're going to go into a diatribe about how "society continues to exercise control over female sexuality by chaining it tightly to female morality", you probably shouldn't call yourself a Virgin *****. Calling oneself a ***** is hardly empowering or a mark of feminism (nothing wrong with the latter).
You rang?
"For every beautiful woman, there's a guy that's tired of screwing her." - Christian Troy, M.D.
I can assure you that saying has been around a lot longer than that show. In fact, we should probably just go ahead and attribute it to cro magnon man.
I can assure you that saying has been around a lot longer than that show. In fact, we should probably just go ahead and attribute it to cro magnon man.
CherryRed, I didn't see that quote before, but I'm now auto-liking every one of your posts
Elisabeth, can you calm down, for at least a couple posts?
Are you hot?
That's funny because I'm plenty calm. Pointing out someone erroneous post does not mean I'm not calm. But I thank you for being so incredibly concerned. Cheers.
It's a pretty valid counter that quotes can also mean paraphrasin
No, it doesn't. Who taught you that? LOL
Not to mention the concept that I never quoted you, so I'm not really sure how you are jumping up in defense so hard. There were multiple articles linked thus far, so for all you know, I'm commenting on a post in one of those.
I'm not defensive. I'm pointing out that you shouldn't quote things that others didn't say, which you pretty much admitted to doing it in your last post.
Pics, or you're lying. j.k.
Just so you can steal him away? I think not.
Does your boyfriend know that ?
You bet he does. Do you know how much porn my boyfriend watches? A lot.
You rang?
Dude. Most of what I read about on SDN is how terrible your life is.
Dude. Most of what I read about on SDN is how terrible your life is.
Agreed. There isn't much in my life to smile or laugh about, tbh.
But know this: I'm still smiling and laughing anyways.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which is where you're wrong, but whatever.Agreed. There isn't much in my life to smile or laugh about, tbh.
But know this: I'm still smiling and laughing anyways.
Which is where you're wrong, but whatever.
Check your PM.
Or you can be like an MD/PhD I know who did a few low-budget porn flicks in undergrad and mention the occupation on the AMCAS app as something more benign (e.g., rather than "adult film actor", try "entertainer"). He had to mention them because he got taxed on his income.
Just random curiosity, but you have to mention past jobs you earned taxable income on? I don't remember the AMCAS process, but why would a med school need/have a right to see that? Part of the background check or something? Part of getting paid tuition as a PhD student?
And you both are perfectly alright with that ?You bet he does. Do you know how much porn my boyfriend watches? A lot.
It's the only way I can get it up. That or with Viagra.
If what you are saying is true then porn has messed up your mind. Go see a sexologist.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 747
- Views
- 72K
- Replies
- 49
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 979