Elizabeth Raine Auction

Started by GC1000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Should "Elizabeth Raine" be dismissed from medical school for selling her virginity?


  • Total voters
    115
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. As our school always tells us, "you represent the profession." And we are at a time when our profession is undergoing a huge PR crisis, where the public's image of our lives is diametrically different from our actual lives.

To that end, our school has ordered everyone to act professionally at all times. Hell, they even threaten people with professionalism reports if they are caught going too crazy at a party. I went to a strip club with a few dudes the other day, but didn't tell anyone, because some gunner girl (and they're all girls) might file a report against me.

Given your past post history.Did you take permission from your parents ........?
 
Given your past post history.Did you take permission from your parents ........?

No, I didn't. I felt bad about deliberately disobeying my parents, but it was worth it to enjoy myself drinking with some old friends and watching some hot (and topless) strippers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But in this view, there's no incentive to do good for others. You might as well ride life to the fullest, doing whatever means necessary to get ahead...

Just don't get caught doing it. That's the moral of this story.

Depends on what "doing whatever means necessary to get ahead..." means. Means for financial success? Creating stable relationships with people?

By all means, you can go ahead and screw people out of their money. Fuk em because you're rich, right? Becoming rich is arguably a positive consequence. Then it catches up to you. You create enemies, you live in paranoia, you get caught and locked up, and so on. Look what happened to Bernie Madoff, for example.

There are multiple metrics for what defines a successful life, and we all use various combinations of them. I'm inclined to believe that humans are, at the core, selfish beings, but they understand that doing for others can reap them rewards in terms of personal satisfaction (affirmation that they are good people) and reciprocal benefits. Selfishness has acquired a negative connotation, but selfishness does not necessarily mean someone else has to get screwed.

EDIT: I forget what the point of my rant was. But I agree, if you're going to consciously do something counter to what society expects, don't get caught. If you do get caught, well, accept that you goofed and learn from it.
 
Arkangeloid is growing up....:clap:

I mean, I don't mind admitting it over SDN because the people who know me IRL are dudes, and they wouldn't report me. Women, on the other hand...I mean, I just don't know why women at our school don't like to drink or party anywhere near as much as the men do, and seem more uptight about everything in general.
 
I mean, I don't mind admitting it over SDN because the people who know me IRL are dudes, and they wouldn't report me. Women, on the other hand...I mean, I just don't know why women at our school don't like to drink or party anywhere near as much as the men do, and seem more uptight about everything in general.

It's the opposite here. Some of the women in my class drink WAAAAAAYYY too much. Some of them have passed out pre-gaming. Like, are you kidding me?? I worry for them. 🙁
 
I mean, I don't mind admitting it over SDN because the people who know me IRL are dudes, and they wouldn't report me. Women, on the other hand...I mean, I just don't know why women at our school don't like to drink or party anywhere near as much as the men do, and seem more uptight about everything in general.

What is the general demographic of your school ?
 
What is the general demographic of your school ?

Men: divided between a bunch of buff fratty dudes and some nerdy dudes

Women: divided between a bunch of party girls and some nerdy, bookish types


It's like 60:40 M:F, with more men at parties.
 
Men: divided between a bunch of buff fratty dudes and some nerdy dudes

Women: divided between a bunch of party girls and some nerdy, bookish types


It's like 60:40 M:F, with more men at parties.

Seems like the story of every med school except the ratio. My school is probably inverse when it comes to ratio. Large number of females but eh.....not very tempting.
 
Seems like the story of every med school except the ratio. My school is probably inverse when it comes to ratio. Large number of females but eh.....not very tempting.

Wtf, what you mean "not very tempting"? There's literally one fat chick in our class, the rest are all slender and cute. Hell, some of the women could measure up to those strippers I saw, and a lot of the women in our class could be "9s and 10s" if they were to enhance their breasts and buttocks.
 
Wtf, what you mean "not very tempting"? There's literally one fat chick in our class, the rest are all slender and cute. Hell, some of the women could measure up to those strippers I saw, and a lot of the women in our class could be "9s and 10s" if they were to enhance their breasts and buttocks.

What goes for you might not go for others.

I don't think anyone can be 9 or 10(perfect).
 
Depends on what "doing whatever means necessary to get ahead..." means. Means for financial success? Creating stable relationships with people?

By all means, you can go ahead and screw people out of their money. Fuk em because you're rich, right? Becoming rich is arguably a positive consequence. Then it catches up to you. You create enemies, you live in paranoia, you get caught and locked up, and so on. Look what happened to Bernie Madoff, for example.

There are multiple metrics for what defines a successful life, and we all use various combinations of them. I'm inclined to believe that humans are, at the core, selfish beings, but they understand that doing for others can reap them rewards in terms of personal satisfaction (affirmation that they are good people) and reciprocal benefits. Selfishness has acquired a negative connotation, but selfishness does not necessarily mean someone else has to get screwed.

EDIT: I forget what the point of my rant was. But I agree, if you're going to consciously do something counter to what society expects, don't get caught. If you do get caught, well, accept that you goofed and learn from it.
By far and large, in our society, money is the metric people base this off of. Just think about how many people "dream" of being rich etc. It's a sad thing though, that money is used for all transactions and necessities in the world. They say money can not buy happiness. That's a poor person's opiate. Take Donald Sterling for example. I'm sure that guy does not give a ****. How do you think he'd feel if he lost a billion? Probably kill himself.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She's lying. I bet she is just pretending like the auction got called off to please her med school administration. She probably is still getting the money from the highest bidder in exchange for sex somehow. Now she can do whatever she wants without media attention/school pressure.

OR

She is just really, really dumb. She is acting like she didn't see these coming after revealing her face?

I think she's tricking everyone here. Now she is famous, has received global attention, gets to continue MD/phD, pockets 800k… Win win win win situation. Crafty b-word
Have some standards man.
 
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but is this a one shot deal, or for 800K is she your on-call diversion?
 
It's the opposite here. Some of the women in my class drink WAAAAAAYYY too much. Some of them have passed out pre-gaming. Like, are you kidding me?? I worry for them. 🙁

I think what happens in medical school (and again on a smaller scale in residency) is that the "nerd" set point has been raised.

A bunch of kids who were nerdy in high school and college are now surrounded by a peer group that is, on the whole, nerdier than any they've been surrounded by previously. So someone who was slightly nerdy in college is now, relative to the rest of the med school class, less nerdy. So in this excitement over the possibility of being a "cool kid" for the first time in their life they go nuts. They drink more, go out more, generally act less responsible in an effort to maintain a "cool" status.
 
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but is this a one shot deal, or for 800K is she your on-call diversion?

one shot deal. but she said she wouldn't mind "doing it multiple times" in one session. why did you quote me? just wondering
 
Your attitude reminds me of every kid I've ever known that landed their first "real" job and was expected to meet certain behavioral expectations. "They don't own my life, I can do what I want, blah blah blah..." That isn't how it works.

Bingo. Came here to say that. EK's incredible naivete is palpable here.
 
First off, she is a MD/PhD student with a full ride that has no medical school debt and isn't paying for any of her education herself.

Second, being a student at a professional school is a privilege, not a right. Paying for school is part of what is expected, while following school policies in regard to public image is another. No school wants to graduate a student that later reflects poorly on them, as this can limit opportunities for future graduates.

Your attitude reminds me of every kid I've ever known that landed their first "real" job and was expected to meet certain behavioral expectations. "They don't own my life, I can do what I want, blah blah blah..." That isn't how it works. As a professional, you are accountable for everything you do that might reflect poorly on your employer, and can be fired for whatever reason they choose, so long as it's not some federally protected characteristic.

The same goes for med schools. They can kick you out for doing drugs that are perfectly legal in your state (marijuana in the case of states whee it is legal, or alcohol in the case of LUCOM), being an overt racist on the internet, getting a DUI, landing yourself in the news for something that paints you in an excessively bad light, really whatever circumstances they choose. You are no longer just a student, you are a professional in training. Act accordingly.
Bingo. I hope @Elisabeth Kate, reads this post again, slowly. Hopefully she understands it.
 
spmasm2041.jpg
 
That's EXACTLY what she sounds like. I've always heard of faculty complaining about entitled medical students, but she seems to take the cake. She feels like bc she is forking over tuition money, that she is OWED an MD. No school OWES you any degree. The world doesn't owe you anything no matter how much you pay for it. Just ask the guy who bid $801,000 for Elizabeth Raines. There are many medical students who are kicked out of medical school for professionalism violations much more benign than this. Prostitution is a clear violation.
 
That's EXACTLY what she sounds like. I've always heard of faculty complaining about entitled medical students, but she seems to take the cake. She feels like bc she is forking over tuition money, that she is OWED an MD. No school OWES you any degree. The world doesn't owe you anything no matter how much you pay for it. Just ask the guy who bid $801,000 for Elizabeth Raines. There are many medical students who are kicked out of medical school for professionalism violations much more benign than this. Prostitution is a clear violation.

You have a very naive worldview, which only experience will change. There's nothing wrong with it, just means that it'd be a waste of both our time to debate this.

I'm kidding by the way.

Also, aren't you at the same educational level as EK? But... you disagree with her. And according to her, by the end of 4th year, you should have the same worldviews as her. But you don't... what's going on?! Oh, wait. Maybe amount of medical education has nothing to do with opinions on this matter. Why do people bring up medical school seniority as a legitimate defense to your argument? It proves your lack of understanding of how the world outside of school works.
 
Last edited:
one shot deal. but she said she wouldn't mind "doing it multiple times" in one session. why did you quote me? just wondering
My apologies for an unclear, and perhaps erroneous post. Allow me to rephrase: For 800K will she avail herself over a period of time: per the usual and customary "mistress" protocol? A single session with a "doing it multiple times," doesn't factor in a refractory period, varying degrees of pre, and post coital activity; rather solely the in and out million dollar poke. Hardly enticing. She may be smelly, as in eye watering, flat out, stench-of-doom, gram negative, marshmallow in a piggy bank stinky bad screw. A virgin at 28? I suppose at the current rate, a manual release procedure, would go for the price of an Aston Martin.
 
You have a very naive worldview, which only experience will change. There's nothing wrong with it, just means that it'd be a waste of both our time to debate this. I'm kidding by the way.
I didn't say I am against prostitution morally. I am saying that a medical student who participates in prostitution will get nailed (figuratively speaking) by the professionalism hammer (figuratively speaking).
 
I didn't say I am against prostitution morally. I am saying that a medical student who participates in prostitution will get nailed (figuratively speaking) by the professionalism hammer (figuratively speaking).

I know. I'm just being facetious by using an argument the other side uses when they have nothing else to say. Carry on.
 
You have a very naive worldview, which only experience will change. There's nothing wrong with it, just means that it'd be a waste of both our time to debate this.

I'm kidding by the way.

Are you trying to start **** with me? Because I'd be happy to rip you a new one.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your attitude reminds me of every kid I've ever known that landed their first "real" job and was expected to meet certain behavioral expectations. "They don't own my life, I can do what I want, blah blah blah..." That isn't how it works. As a professional, you are accountable for everything you do that might reflect poorly on your employer, and can be fired for whatever reason they choose, so long as it's not some federally protected characteristic

So many people making so many erroneous and naive assumptions on this thread. I've been working since the age of 15. I went to med school at age 28 after three years in the corporate world. Try educating someone else.

The same goes for med schools. They can kick you out for doing drugs that are perfectly legal in your state (marijuana in the case of states whee it is legal, or alcohol in the case of LUCOM), being an overt racist on the internet, getting a DUI, landing yourself in the news for something that paints you in an excessively bad light, really whatever circumstances they choose. You are no longer just a student, you are a professional in training. Act accordingly.

Who was kicked out for alcohol? Making racist comments and getting a DUI is entirely different. Racism is hatred. You can't be expected to fairly serve the public if you hate a portion of them and a DUI is illegal. This is not.

I care less about the professionalism argument, and more about her flawed feminist perspective

Let's talk about your flawed feminist perspective. If she's controlling who, what, when, where, and how, how exactly is he in charge of everything? Just because he gets to climax with her? That suddenly puts him in control of everything?
 
Are you trying to start **** with me? Because I'd be happy to rip you a new one.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If all you can come up with is calling me naive simply because you don't agree with me, you can't get butthurt if I find it humorous.
 
So many people making so many erroneous and naive assumptions on this thread. I've been working since the age of 15. I went to med school at age 28 after three years in the corporate world. Try educating someone else.



Who was kicked out for alcohol? Making racist comments and getting a DUI is entirely different. Racism is hatred. You can't be expected to fairly serve the public if you hate a portion of them and a DUI is illegal. This is not.



Let's talk about your flawed feminist perspective. If she's controlling who, what, when, where, and how, how exactly is he in charge of everything? Just because he gets to climax with her? That suddenly puts him in control of everything?
LUCOM, as a conservative Christian institution, expressly forbids quite a few things. Alcohol is one of them. No one has been expelled for it yet because they have not yet had their first class matriculate. The point was, just as with a job, a school can expel you for whatever conduct they deem to be unprofessional. Declaring yourself a prostitute in a way that garners global media attention is certainly in the category of "unprofessional behavior." Almost any job would fire an employee for such behavior, just as most medical schools would expel students for such behavior.
 
Also, aren't you at the same educational level as EK? But... you disagree with her. And according to her, by the end of 4th year, you should have the same worldviews as her. But you don't... what's going on?! Oh, wait. Maybe amount of medical education has nothing to do with opinions on this matter. Why do people bring up medical school seniority as a legitimate defense to your argument? It proves your lack of understanding of how the world outside of school works.

If you're going to attribute ideology to me, the very least you can do is get it right. I never said that as a 4th year, everyone will have the same "worldviews." What I said was that your naive ramblings (not your core opinion about this) ARE those of a first years. Example -- you think that when a med school kicks a student out, they can automatically fill that seat. That is something a 4th year would never say because we know how it works. You say that following arbitrary rules, like in the case of LECOM (which you cited specifically), where you can't have a sip of water in a study room, is a privilege. Ask most 4th years there and any other similar school and they will tell you they can't wait until they're no longer treated like children, threatened with professionalism charges for daring to eat on campus. In fact, I can't even think of many first years who wouldn't think that's absurd. YOUR views are very young and innocent. Being a med student is pretty new to you. You're a 1st year, so that's probably why. By the time you reach 4th year, you'll probably think it's as ridiculous as most of the rest of us do that some schools make rules like LECOM.
 
If you're going to attribute ideology to me, the very least you can do is get it right. I never said that as a 4th year, everyone will have the same "worldviews." What I said was that your naive ramblings (not your core opinion about this) ARE those of a first years. Example -- you think that when a med school kicks a student out, they can automatically fill that seat. That is something a 4th year would never say because we know how it works. You say that following arbitrary rules, like in the case of LECOM (which you cited specifically), where you can't have a sip of water in a study room, is a privilege. Ask most 4th years there and any other similar school and they will tell you they can't wait until they're no longer treated like children, threatened with professionalism charges for daring to eat on campus. In fact, I can't even think of many first years who wouldn't think that's absurd. YOUR views are very young and innocent. Being a med student is pretty new to you. You're a 1st year, so that's probably why. By the time you reach 4th year, you'll probably think it's as ridiculous as most of the rest of us do that some schools make rules like LECOM.

First, yes, the statement about the seat was a mistake. I admit it, it's no big deal.

Second, yes, I do think some of their rules are borderline crazy. It's still a privilege to go there. You still graduate as a doctor. Perhaps you are jaded as a graduating 4th year. That's fine. But that doesn't change that you've been given an opportunity many others have failed to obtain. To me and to many others to be given the opportunity to attend medical school to fulfill our career goals, that's a privilege, not a right.
 
LUCOM, as a conservative Christian institution, expressly forbids quite a few things. Alcohol is one of them. No one has been expelled for it yet because they have not yet had their first class matriculate. The point was, just as with a job, a school can expel you for whatever conduct they deem to be unprofessional. Declaring yourself a prostitute in a way that garners global media attention is certainly in the category of "unprofessional behavior." Almost any job would fire an employee for such behavior, just as most medical schools would expel students for such behavior.

I have no problem with a private institution stating what is and isn't against their policy (though I will think most of these things are absurd, like LECOM's). If LUCOM states such things and a student does it anyway, they deserve dismissal. My problem is with things not explicitly stated and falling under the umbrella of "unprofessional" behavior in the student's personal life.
 
I have no problem with a private institution stating what is and isn't against their policy (though I will think most of these things are absurd, like LECOM's). If LUCOM states such things and a student does it anyway, they deserve dismissal. My problem is with things not explicitly stated and falling under the umbrella of "unprofessional" behavior in the student's personal life.
You can't state every possible unprofessional thing a person could do in your policies lol. You just say "you represent the school and must act professionally" and assume your students wont go full ****** like this woman did. If a student is too dumb to know that prostitution is unprofessional behavior, they deserve to be expelled.
 
I have no problem with a private institution stating what is and isn't against their policy (though I will think most of these things are absurd, like LECOM's). If LUCOM states such things and a student does it anyway, they deserve dismissal. My problem is with things not explicitly stated and falling under the umbrella of "unprofessional" behavior in the student's personal life.

I will re-quote Mad Jack's post earlier that you seem to have missed:

I acknowledge that while in public I represent the medical profession, Columbia University and the College of Physicians and Surgeons and will comport myself responsibly.

This is taken from Columbia's Honor Code as an example. Advertising the auction, being national news, and hiring a publicist certainly means she was doing this in public, and thus representing her medical school while doing so.

She represents her school. And if the school feels they have a legitimate concern about her representing them badly, they have the right to dismiss her based on the actions she has taken in her personal life.
 
Second, yes, I do think some of their rules are borderline crazy. It's still a privilege to go there. You still graduate as a doctor. Perhaps you are jaded as a graduating 4th year. That's fine. But that doesn't change that you've been given an opportunity many others have failed to obtain. To me and to many others to be given the opportunity to attend medical school to fulfill our career goals, that's a privilege, not a right.

I'm not the least bit jaded. I go to a great school that, relatively speaking, is pretty light on the professionalism threats. But I read here and hear from friends at other schools how overboard med schools go and I don't excuse any school doing things like LECOM. What spurs them on is this "privilege" mantra so many repeat. No, it's not a right to go to med school, but there's a middle ground between a right and a privilege. It's a privilege to be a doctor. It's a privilege to get into med school. It's NOT a privilege to not be allowed to take a sip from your bottle of water when you're studying on the campus that your tuition dollars pay to maintain. So many people blindly repeat the privilege theme because they think that if they don't think every single thing they've ever gotten is a privilege, then people will think they're entitled. That's not how it works. It's entirely possible to not view something as a privilege and not think of it as a right either. It's entirely possible not to be entitled, yet feel that you're being treated unfairly. Those of you who see things as black and white with no gray in between are the ones who would benefit most from expanding your horizons.
 
You can't state every possible unprofessional thing a person could do in your policies lol. You just say "you represent the school and must act professionally" and assume your students wont go full ****** like this woman did. If a student is too dumb to know that prostitution is unprofessional behavior, they deserve to be expelled.

Prostitution is disgusting, but until schools start dismissing people for all disgusting pursuits, it shouldn't be singled out.

I will re-quote Mad Jack's post earlier that you seem to have missed:

She represents her school. And if the school feels they have a legitimate concern about her representing them badly, they have the right to dismiss her based on the actions she has taken in her personal life.[/QUOTE]

When did I ever say that that the school won't dismiss her? I said they SHOULDN'T dismiss her. I never argued that they won't. I stand by my opinion that she shouldn't be dismissed for a legal act that doesn't involve her school. Had she plastered the school's name across the Internet, then I'd say she deserves to be dismissed, but most of the world has no idea where this girl goes to school or what her real name even is. Her actions are not worthy of dismissal, in my opinion.
 
She may be smelly, as in eye watering, flat out, stench-of-doom, gram negative, marshmallow in a piggy bank stinky bad screw. .

Yesterday, we were learning the types of microorganisms that live in vagina.The type of stuff that would probably kill your libido. Added to that, he went further in telling us why that place may become "smelly" and just by reading your statements,I am involuntarily remembering all the ekki stuff my professor was telling me.:barf:

Way to go dude.
 
I'm not the least bit jaded. I go to a great school that, relatively speaking, is pretty light on the professionalism threats. But I read here and hear from friends at other schools how overboard med schools go and I don't excuse any school doing things like LECOM. What spurs them on is this "privilege" mantra so many repeat. No, it's not a right to go to med school, but there's a middle ground between a right and a privilege. It's a privilege to be a doctor. It's a privilege to get into med school. It's NOT a privilege to not be allowed to take a sip from your bottle of water when you're studying on the campus that your tuition dollars pay to maintain. So many people blindly repeat the privilege theme because they think that if they don't think every single thing they've ever gotten is a privilege, then people will think they're entitled. That's not how it works. It's entirely possible to not view something as a privilege and not think of it as a right either. It's entirely possible not to be entitled, yet feel that you're being treated unfairly. Those of you who see things as black and white with no gray in between are the ones who would benefit most from expanding your horizons.

Unfortunately, all schools will make rules that we don't agree with. So will jobs. I've worked a lot of retail when I was younger. You would get fired if you drank on the job after they warned you. Does that make the job in the wrong? No. Do I have to like it? No, but I will follow it because I want to keep my job. While there are laws for worker's rights so they don't get terminated unfairly, those all go out the window if I break the job's rules. If people break their rules, they should be dismissed, because that is the school or job's right. It's not my school or company, it's theirs.
 
Prostitution is disgusting, but until schools start dismissing people for all disgusting pursuits, it shouldn't be singled out.



She represents her school. And if the school feels they have a legitimate concern about her representing them badly, they have the right to dismiss her based on the actions she has taken in her personal life.
It's how public she was about it that made it expulsion worthy. You must be a troll if you don't understand there is a difference between doing something unprofessional and drawing international attention to your unprofessional behavior.
 
I have no problem with a private institution stating what is and isn't against their policy (though I will think most of these things are absurd, like LECOM's). If LUCOM states such things and a student does it anyway, they deserve dismissal. My problem is with things not explicitly stated and falling under the umbrella of "unprofessional" behavior in the student's personal life.
You seriously want every single possibility of unprofessionalism, stated in a school document? What are you 5?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did I ever say that that the school won't dismiss her? I said they SHOULDN'T dismiss her. I never argued that they won't. I stand by my opinion that she shouldn't be dismissed for a legal act that doesn't involve her school. Had she plastered the school's name across the Internet, then I'd say she deserves to be dismissed, but most of the world has no idea where this girl goes to school or what her real name even is. Her actions are not worthy of dismissal, in my opinion.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I'll try to make it more plain:

1. Students represent their school.

2. The school made their own rule to bring into question anyone's acts they feel brings them bad press. They don't care if it's legal or illegal.

3. She should be dismissed because she could not stop herself from bringing negative attention to the school. Game over, man, game over.
 
You seriously want every single possibility of unprofessionalism, stated in a school document? What are you 5?

That argument won't work. I tried something similar to that on the last page. This is the response I got from her:

Wow, I'd get a nosebleed if I was sitting up that high and looking down my nose at everyone below me. Kudos to you for doing it without flinching.
 
Perhaps you misunderstood me. I'll try to make it more plain:

1. Students represent their school.

2. The school made their own rule to bring into question anyone's acts they feel brings them bad press. They don't care if it's legal or illegal.

3. She should be dismissed because she could not stop herself from bringing negative attention to the school. Game over, man, game over.
What's worse is she was flaunting it in the media about being a medical student and participating in prostitution. At least if she had not brought it out with media attention, she she could be forgiven for a lapse in judgement. She purposefully did this, probably for more bidders.
 
That argument won't work. I tried something similar to that on the last page. This is the response I got from her:
There's a reason they have "including but not limited to" on contracts. It's bc people like her will get all technical, and if it isn't explicitly stated, will believe it's ok.
 
Unfortunately, all schools will make rules that we don't agree with. So will jobs. I've worked a lot of retail when I was younger. You would get fired if you drank on the job after they warned you. Does that make the job in the wrong? No. Do I have to like it? No, but I will follow it because I want to keep my job. While there are laws for worker's rights so they don't get terminated unfairly, those all go out the window if I break the job's rules. If people break their rules, they should be dismissed, because that is the school or job's right. It's not my school or company, it's theirs.

Again, your statement says AFTER THEY WARNED YOU. And losing a retail job isn't the same as being kicked out of med school. Once you're out of med school, you can forget about ever becoming a doctor. The punishment doesn't fit the (legal) crime. Oh and by the way, she didn't bring negative attention to her school because no one knows what school she goes to. Quit trying to make up crap to make your point.

Look, I'm not going to change your mind and you sure as holy hell aren't going to change mine, so let's just end this.

DermViser said:
You seriously want every single possibility of unprofessionalism, stated in a school document?

As a matter of fact, yes, because EVERYTHING can be considered unprofessional behavior. Five minutes late to lecture, dismissed for unprofessional behavior. Forget to turn your ringer off and it rings, dismissed for unprofessional behavior. Everything is unprofessional if the school wants to look at it that way. But I guess it's a privilege to be dismissed, so no worries.