General Admissions & OTCAS Elmhurst OT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ot me plz

Reaction score
Anybody have updated status on elmhurst ot program? As in did you get accepted, waitlisted, or denied? Also will or have you accepted your offer?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anybody have updated status on elmhurst ot program? As in did you get accepted, waitlisted, or denied? Also will or have you accepted your offer?
I was accepted to Elmhurst! I accepted my spot since it was the first program that got back to me, but I'm still waiting to hear from a few other schools and there is a good chance I may later decline my spot. What about you? I'm still kind of unsure about the Elmhurst program because I still don't know much about it. If you have any insight that would be awesome!

Hi! I was waitlisted top 25 at Elmhurst but have still not heard back. Have you been accepted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
I was waitlisted at Elmhurst Top 25 initially and was pulled off the waitlist a couple of weeks ago. I accepted my spot at Elmhurst and will be attending! If anyone has any information about how they like the program or helpful advice let me know :)

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody decline there spot?

My friend declined her spot earlier in the week! From what I heard they send updates on Friday if you get off the waitlist

Lol nah not yet big homie...still waiting..was checking to see if somebody else did tho.

HHaha i feel that I keep checking too to see if anyone says anything

Has anyone received any updates from Elmhurst?

I wish Elmhurst gave us more information regarding the waitlist. Every time I reach out they copy and paste what the application portal says :(