Elms College Pre-Medical Post-Bacc 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bill Billows

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, just got accepted to the post-bacc program at Elms College starting this Fall 2019. Just wondering if anyone else on here will be attending as well or has any past experience within this program as well!

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Hey, just got accepted to the post-bacc program at Elms College starting this Fall 2019. Just wondering if anyone else on here will be attending as well or has any past experience within this program as well!

Cheers

Hi! I’m thinking about applying what were your stats like if you don’t mind me asking?!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, just got accepted to the post-bacc program at Elms College starting this Fall 2019. Just wondering if anyone else on here will be attending as well or has any past experience within this program as well!

Cheers
I just got in too, I'm hoping to start in the second half of summer but if i can't then ill start out in the fall. Literally just got in on thursday. I haven't heard much about the program but from my research it seems to be a good option for me based on what my career plans are.
 
Hi! Just got accepted into this program for the Fall ‘19 ! Look forward to meeting everyone who is attending! If anyone needs a male roommate let me know!
 
Congratulations!! How long did it take for you to hear back?

About a week and half kinda! I had submitted all my transcripts and application material at the beginning of the May / Late April however I was having trouble with one of my transcripts and so my application was fully submitted the second week of May.
 
Hey everyone, I got in as well a couple of weeks ago, starting this autumn. Is anyone here looking for a housemate? I'm male, 29, looking for the cheapest place going! Also, any other international students or anyone looking at going on to study a DPT?
 
Hi all! I know this post is a year old but, I am thinking of applying to Elms for my post bacc this year and I was wondering how it was and if you think it was worth it? Thank you!
 
Hi all! I know this post is a year old but, I am thinking of applying to Elms for my post bacc this year and I was wondering how it was and if you think it was worth it? Thank you!

Hi! I’m currently in it about to transition over to the masters and I love my time here! The post-bacc gives you a lot of opportunities to improve your academic credentials as long as you are putting in the work! Professors are very helpful and willing to help you if you are struggling.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN