EM Boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustUnder9000

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Just checking in--- I'm semi worried but somewhat reassured I guess? Trying to gauge what others' experience was. I'm taking boards 11/4, I was quite worried because my scores throughout residency weren't great like my "standard scaled score" was like 70/71/73 each year which seems like that would have been failing boards. So I've been doing about 100 questions per day for a few weeks on Rosh and I feel pretty comfortable with the questions and scoring ~85% on the sets with the Rosh dial on 99% chance of passing. Was ya'll's experience that Rosh was reflective of the real thing? You think I'm good if I stay the course and think happy thoughts? Good luck studying everyone!