• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Emailed transcript?

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
  1. Non-Student
Hello,

I inquired to my school about whether or not the transcripts were mailed and they responded that due to delays AMCAS is accepting emailed transcripts when sent to [email protected]. I know AMCAS generally does not except emailed transcripts but could this year be an exception? @gonnif
THIS IS AN INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS. FOLLOW THE BELOW PROCEDURE INSTEAD

AMCAS for Registrars
eTranscripts for Registrars

AMCAS accepts official PDF eTranscripts from:
Due to the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), AMCAS is now accepting transcripts from registrars by email and fax. If your institution currently has an electronic transcript vendor, please continue to use your vendor.
If you have questions on ordering through your vendor, please contact your vendor for assistance.
Registrars Only: If you would like the transcript email or fax instructions, contact [email protected] with the subject line “Instructions.”
All eTranscripts must be in PDF format and conform to the Postsecondary Electronic Standards Council (PESC) PDF Attachment standard.

Hzreio

2+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2019
  1. Medical Student
My school does not show up on lists from any of these sites. The registrar’s office that they have been in contact with AMCAS and that it was AMCAS that allowed specifically to send it over to the email provided. Can you advise? FYI I have already sent a paper copy on 5/7. They told me about this when I inquired just to make sure they sent it the first time, which they did. The long processing time was worrying but it is a delay that everyone is experiencing apparently. So now as far as I know, my school has sent one paper copy and one pdf copy to that email address.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.