emails after interview from Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I just called Meharry and asked how students would be notified of committee descions. The secretary said by email or regular mail. Does email mean walitlist/rejection and regular mail mean acceptance. She obviously didn't say which one I would be getting or even if my file had been reviewed, but said that i would hear form them early next week (approx. 17 days post inteview) Anyone know anything about this meail vs. email stuff??

Input is greatlly appreciated:)

tthorst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just called Meharry and asked how students would be notified of committee descions. The secretary said by email or regular mail. Does email mean walitlist/rejection and regular mail mean acceptance. She obviously didn't say which one I would be getting or even if my file had been reviewed, but said that i would hear form them early next week (approx. 17 days post inteview) Anyone know anything about this meail vs. email stuff??

I heard about my acceptance via email and then a registered letter followed. Best of luck to you! :D

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cool, I was getting all these thoughts in my mind that the secretary was implying that I would get an email and I only heard of people getting acceptances in the mail and, and, and, and...... i was just going crazy. So, now I shall relax a little. Cool:)

tthorst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oh, my email came at 6:32pm on a Saturday!!!! It is my work email account that I don't check on the weekends, so I was pleasantly surprised at 6:30am Monday morning! :D

tthorst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Have u decided on where to attend next year or still waiting on schools?

I'm still waiting to hear back from two schools and have one more interview for March 9th. This waiting game is PAINFUL, especially b/c you cannot really plan.

DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear back from two schools and have one more interview for March 9th. This waiting game is PAINFUL, especially b/c you cannot really plan.

I know!! It must really rough on you now since Meharry starts in June, so u need those Waitlists to get moving...

tthorst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know!! It must really rough on you now since Meharry starts in June, so u need those Waitlists to get moving...
Exactly!!! I don't want to knock myself, but if I am waitlisted, I think I'd like the rejection b/c then the waiting game is over. If I am waitlisted, I hope they move quickly!!! :D

mlcal06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, does meharry reject straight after the interview?
just trying to figure out how realistic getting off the waitlist is.. =/

naijagurl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who had an Interview from Jan. 29th onward heard from them? This waiting is killing me..........:(

CagedBird

Don't Worry, Be Happy
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The director of admissions told us we would hear something within 4 weeks and if not, to contact him personally. So for those of you all waiting, I would say wait it out for 4 weeks and then contact the admissions office if you don't hear anything by then.
Good luck you guys!!! :D

naijagurl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The director of admissions told us we would hear something within 4 weeks and if not, to contact him personally. So for those of you all waiting, I would say wait it out for 4 weeks and then contact the admissions office if you don't hear anything by then.
Good luck you guys!!! :D

Thanks! You are always soo encouraging...........

GuzzyRon

Son of the Son of Man
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

I interviewed Nov 10 but was waitlisted about 4 weeks later. Jan 12, I called Mr. Mosley on his cell phone and left him a message that I'm still interested in attending. 4 weeks later I was accepted. The letter came by certified mail (no email).

basicscikills

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all of you that have been accepted at Meharry. I'm in second year right now and truly believe I made the right choice in coming here. Good luck to all of you and if you have any questions that I can answer feel free to pm me.