Embryo help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr..Zainab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and looking forward to healthy discussions and help.

Embryo development is like an animation, a continuous film which should have been studied and taught that way. I used various softwares like "simbryo" but to no effect. It's hard to visualize the "foldings" and "outbuddings" taking place. What to do?

Members don't see this ad.

I find that youtube often has a lot of animations for specific things that you want to see visually.

I found this video really helpful when I was studying embryo ... and after that rest flowed in. You just need imagination

Reactions: 2 users
thanks a lot SBR249 and Pisiform for the replies! Yeah I refer to these youtube videos often, but again the same problem, these videos don't clear my concepts that well either. And I get it, I got to keep trying hard :/ just wish something could have made it way easier!
Btw embryo is a minor in USMLE right? We are not tested that vigorously on it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if anyone has made all that effort to create animations of every process, but Langman's embryology has some good diagrams to get an idea of how things move along.