Emergency Medicine Fellowships for Foreign Qualified EM Physicians

Started by mcemmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcemmd

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I am an emergency physician. I College of Emergency Medicine (MCEM,UK) qualified. I am interested in pursuing fellowship in EM either in Canada or USA. In US the fellowship is for US EM qualified doctors.
I have visited some Canadian EM websites (Univ of Toronto) and based on the information they have provided I assume foreign qualified EM physicians can apply.
Can doctors who are well versed with the Canadian medical system let me know. Also if there are other EM fellowship programs available.
I am interested in different EM fellowship programs (EMS , Ultrasound, and Disaster EM). I wanted to know if the fellowship programs are recognised internationally?
Thanks.