Emergency Medicine rotation at Union Memorial Hospital in Marylan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desaipriyanka18

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently P3 at Drake University and I just got the emergency medicine rotation at Union Memorial in MD. I am really excited about it and at the same I am also very nervous!!! Please let me know if you know someone who went through it and how their experience was.

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I am currently P3 at Drake University and I just got the emergency medicine rotation at Union Memorial in MD. I am really excited about it and at the same I am also very nervous!!! Please let me know if you know someone who went through it and how their experience was.

thanks!!

well... I was born there... thankfully that wasn't an emergency situation.

I did a rotation elsewhere in Baltimore this summer and heard good things about Union Memorial. Have fun!

I am a medical student, and have limited exposure to the pharmacy rotation process. However, I have spent the past 2 years taking my introduction to clinical medicine course, as well as spending the summer doing research, at UMH. I love it there. The one PharmD that I do know at Union works in the ICU, and he is fantastic. I spent a few days in the ED while I was working there this summer, and loved that experience as well.
What I love most about Union is the fact that it has a "community hospital" feel (unlike UMMS), but is still large (and "rich") enough to attract some amazing faculty. Enjoy your rotation.