Émigré Physicians Program NYIT - Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Addy_Tors

Reaction score
Dear Student,

I live in Florida and I am looking to enroll in the same program at the same college. I am trying to make a monthly budget because New York is much more expensive than Florida.

1. One-bedroom apartment rent near the college or a location that is convenient to travel to campus.

2. Any place or information where I can find female students looking to share the housing?

3. Do you have to keep a car, or can you just walk?

4. Does the student loan cover the complex exam registration , books..?

5. If the books are not covered, how much additional are the books each year...?

6. Does the student loan cover medical malpractice, health insurance, lab coats, any free meals for students at the hospital?

7. Can you please give me some advice about the recommendation letter? How detailed should it be?

8. What will make my application stand out besides a good TOEFL score?

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Student,

I live in Florida and I am looking to enroll in the same program at the same college. I am trying to make a monthly budget because New York is much more expensive than Florida.

1. One-bedroom apartment rent near the college or a location that is convenient to travel to campus.

2. Any place or information where I can find female students looking to share the housing?

5. If the books are not covered, how much additional are the books each year...?

6. Does the student loan cover medical malpractice, health insurance, lab coats, any free meals for students at the hospital?

7. Can you please give me some advice about the recommendation letter? How detailed should it be?

2. Post on the Facebook group for your grad year.

3. You cannot walk. There might be a bus but idk. Everyone has a car.

4. You can have it cover that if you want, or not. Depends on how much grad plus you take.

5. Don't buy any books. If you need them, see 4

Oh you're not accepted yet

Don't worry about any of that stuff until you get in.

i applied to but i need to know more about living as a student and at time do they start inviting for interview. please i need someone preferably in the program to enlighthen me more about the program. How is the use of technology in the classrooms

Members don't see this ad :)
I also learnt that the average accepted student already has an ECFMG certification. how true is this information?

Dear Student,

Did you read from NYIT EPP yet regarding admission decisions?I also applied and waiting for a response

Hi Guys!
I'm also an EPP applicant. I haven't heard about any news from admissions office so far. Please do share if you hear from them. Thanks.

As I heard few people got invitations for an interview, is that it or they will keep sending in the upcoming days?

As I heard few people got invitations for an interview, is that it or they will keep sending in the upcoming days?
Yes. More interview calls are expected in current week.

Hi everyone,
Please, how do I prepare for EPP mcq test? I'm so nervous and I don't know what to read. I'm yet to do USMLE 2 CK. Interview is about 2 weeks from now. Please I need help. Thank you.

Update- Please has anyone received admission letter yet? I interviewed but yet to receive any email from them. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Please, how do I prepare for EPP mcq test? I'm so nervous and I don't know what to read. I'm yet to do USMLE 2 CK. Interview is about 2 weeks from now. Please I need help. Thank you.
Similar situation! I've got an extensive list of subjects to study for the exam. It's not possible to cover all subjects in the given time, nor I've any idea about study resource.

Hi everyone,

Can you share email with me ? We can study together on WhatsApp group. Thanks or someone can make Whatsapp EPP exam group and post self invite link here