Emory C/O 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jspencerd

Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to create a thread for those who have decided they are attending Emory University. I was told that a Facebook page would be created in the future but I wanted to try to get a head start on getting to know incoming students.

My name is Spencer and I attended undergrad at the University of Kentucky. I’m from Louisville as well, so I am also looking for roommates!

I look forward to meeting everyone in June!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
My name is Danielle and I graduated in May from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and I'm originally from Raleigh, NC.

Reactions: 1 user
My name is Chloe and I'm from Florida, but I attended undergrad in ATL at Georgia Tech and I am very familiar with the area and cannot wait to get back! I haven't heard of a facebook group or group me being made yet but hopefully it will soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! My name is Darton and I’m from California and graduated from California State University, Fullerton. I am also looking for a place around campus and plan on moving around early to mid May. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey everyone! I’m Elizabeth and I’m originally from Inglewood, California and will be graduating from Howard University this semester. Can’t wait to meet you all!

I think theyre starting up the facebook group!