Emory & Henry DPT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preptstudent2

Reaction score
Just heard back from Emory & Henry yesterday and I was placed on the top third of the waitlist. Anyone know what the odds of getting accepted are?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I can’t speak for those schools specifically but one school I applied to also splits the waitlist into thirds, and I was also told I’m in the top third. At the interview they told us that it’s common for them to get to the middle third and sometimes they even get to the bottom third, but of course it’s different every cycle

So if your schools are anything like my school I’d say you have a good chance since you’re in the top third. But obviously anything can happen. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Just heard back from Emory & Henry yesterday and I was placed on the top third of the waitlist. Anyone know what the odds of getting accepted are?
I was also told I was in the top third too. I think its kind of just a waiting game at this point. I do know that in the past they have gotten all the way down to the bottom third so there is hope!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m currently a first year at E&H— I was in the middle third of their waitlist last year and was notified that I got in mid-march so I’d say y’all have a really good chance!

Also if you have any questions feel free to DM!!

if anyone else has been admitted and will be attending, please message me I’d love to connect!!!! ❤️

Have you heard any updates on the waitlist?

I got an email today asking if I was still interested because they're starting to pull people off the waitlist! I'm in the middle third so hoping they get down to me soon!

I got an email today asking if I was still interested because they're starting to pull people off the waitlist! I'm in the middle third so hoping they get down to me soon!
I am in the top third and got the same email. Hopefully it moves quick!

I got the same email too and I am in the top third also!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh interesting. I’m in the top third and didn’t hear.
I am in the same position as you are. I find it strange that people in the top third didn’t hear before people in the lower thirds.

Reactions: 1 users
I am in the same position as you are. I find it strange that people in the top third didn’t hear before people in the lower thirds.
Yes. This does seem odd that they are not going by the thirds.

Yes. This does seem odd that they are not going by the thirds.
I wonder what that means for people in the same position we are in .why did they put us in thirds if they are not going in that order

I wonder what that means for people in the same position we are in .why did they put us in thirds if they are not going in that order
My only thought is I have put a deposit down at another school. I am wondering if they are offering to candidates that haven’t? I also responded to their last email if we were interested but I never got a response back.

My only thought is I have put a deposit down at another school. I am wondering if they are offering to candidates that haven’t? I also responded to their last email if we were interested but I never got a response back.
I never heard back from them either. I am not sure how having a deposit down at another school would effect getting off a waitlist.

It just seems strange that they put us in an order but are not going in order. I replied to my email to Tracie again to follow up

It just seems strange that they put us in an order but are not going in order. I replied to my email to Tracie again to follow up
I agree it is very strange that they took the time to put us in groups, but then not follow them. I did the same thing late morning yesterday and have not heard anything back yet.

That is really strange. I had gotten an email a while back asking if I'm still interested, do you all get that and reply yes?

That is really strange. I had gotten an email a while back asking if I'm still interested, do you all get that and reply yes?
Yes I emailed them back that I was still interested but I never got a response back

Also, be sure to check your spam folder. That's where my interview offer ended up and I almost missed the deadline because of it. I hope y’all hear back, that’s so strange. I emailed her constantly bugging her because I was scared I wasn’t going to get in- I wonder if that made any difference?

Also, be sure to check your spam folder. That's where my interview offer ended up and I almost missed the deadline because of it. I hope y’all hear back, that’s so strange. I emailed her constantly bugging her because I was scared I wasn’t going to get in- I wonder if that made any difference?
I emailed her earlier this week and still haven’t heard back. When you emailed her prior did she respond to you?

I emailed her earlier this week and still haven’t heard back. When you emailed her prior did she respond to you?

When I had emailed that I was still interested, no I did not hear back. I emailed the other day saying that I got another offer from a school, and she emailed me back a few days later with my offer of being next in line for a spot.

I did not but I have committed to another school. Best of luck to everyone!

I was just pulled from the middle third of the waitlist and accepted a few hours ago! I'm so excited!
Would you mind sharing your stats? I applied for this cycle