-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's Emory & Henry MOT Interview
Started by Smr2017
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm hoping that since they have to review all the applicants they interviewed (and not just the ones from this past Saturday) that they're just taking longer. Crossing my fingers that I'm not being too optimistic........ I feel like if I were accepted then I would have heard by now. Probably waitlisted..
Does anyone know how much movement gets made on the waitlist?
You know what? Maybe they are using Spring Break to make the choices.. that would make sense administratively...I'm hoping that since they have to review all the applicants they interviewed (and not just the ones from this past Saturday) that they're just taking longer. Crossing my fingers that I'm not being too optimistic...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would seriously go crazy if they took all of their spring break to make decisions!You know what? Maybe they are using Spring Break to make the choices.. that would make sense administratively...
I’m thinking decisions will be made by next week! At least I’m hoping!I would seriously go crazy if they took all of their spring break to make decisions!
It would be an ideal time to get everyone together to narrow it down. But who knows... fingers crossed for some news sooner than later!I would seriously go crazy if they took all of their spring break to make decisions!
Broke down and sent an email to Judy (admin) asking about whether decisions would be delayed due to Spring Break. She said "I believe that all is still on schedule even with Spring Break." and that she would forward my request to Tracie.
Not that any of us even know what "on schedule" means! Hopefully Tracie can tell you something more exact!Broke down and sent an email to Judy (admin) asking about whether decisions would be delayed due to Spring Break. She said "I believe that all is still on schedule even with Spring Break." and that she would forward my request to Tracie.
Let us know!!Not that any of us even know what "on schedule" means! Hopefully Tracie can tell you something more exact!
Exactly.. I hate to be the one to pester but I also hate to be the one who is wasting money on a deposit towards another program when I am still waiting to hear from this program. Ugh puts me in a bad place.
Tracie emailed me:
“Judy forwarded me your email regarding when you would hear about your acceptance into the program. You have been placed in the top third of our wait list. We have already pulled two names from the top third wait list.”
Am I crazy or does this sound promising??
“Judy forwarded me your email regarding when you would hear about your acceptance into the program. You have been placed in the top third of our wait list. We have already pulled two names from the top third wait list.”
Am I crazy or does this sound promising??
So are we supposed to email them to even get our decision? Why aren't they just telling us if they know? Not cool on their partTracie emailed me:
“Judy forwarded me your email regarding when you would hear about your acceptance into the program. You have been placed in the top third of our wait list. We have already pulled two names from the top third wait list.”
Am I crazy or does this sound promising??
Yeah I’m thinking the same thing!! I just want to know my decision, going crazy thinking about it!
So are we supposed to email them to even get our decision? Why aren't they just telling us if they know? Not cool on their part
I dunno... I would think they would have sent a waitlist email if they know I’m on it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the formal email
Oh no... so sorry.. :/Same. I'm unfortunately in the bottom third of the waitlist. Good luck to you in getting off the waitlist, @Babybluentexas
I got waitlisted too..middle third 🙁Oh no... so sorry.. :/
Oh geez.. 🙁 that makes me really sad to hear.I got waitlisted too..middle third 🙁
Anyone who was offered an acceptance— how long did they give you to make a decision?
Did everyone get an email from Tracie today about the waitlist?
I didn't get an email from her so maybe it was just those of you in the top third of the waitlist.Did everyone get an email from Tracie today about the waitlist?
It was to gather our interest still. That’s a good sign that they are moving down the waitlist now!I didn't get an email from her so maybe it was just those of you in the top third of the waitlist.
That’s good! Hopefully some people will take themselves off opening spots for you on the top third!It was to gather our interest still. That’s a good sign that they are moving down the waitlist now!
Hey y’all! I just got accepted off the waitlist! (On a Sunday, no less!)
I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! 😀
I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! 😀
Congrats! So happy for you!Hey y’all! I just got accepted off the waitlist! (On a Sunday, no less!)
I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! 😀
Congrats! Did they email you or call you?Hey y’all! I just got accepted off the waitlist! (On a Sunday, no less!)
I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Did they email you or call you?
Congrats! Did they email you or call you?
I got an email on a Sunday and had a week to send in the paperwork and deposit of $500.
We have a FB group and there are currently 29 members in it. Not sure if that means some don’t have FB or they still have a couple slots open.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 472
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K