Program-Specific Info / Q's Emory & Henry MOT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
..... I feel like if I were accepted then I would have heard by now. Probably waitlisted..

Does anyone know how much movement gets made on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

..... I feel like if I were accepted then I would have heard by now. Probably waitlisted..

Does anyone know how much movement gets made on the waitlist?
I'm hoping that since they have to review all the applicants they interviewed (and not just the ones from this past Saturday) that they're just taking longer. Crossing my fingers that I'm not being too optimistic...

Reactions: 1 user
I'm hoping that since they have to review all the applicants they interviewed (and not just the ones from this past Saturday) that they're just taking longer. Crossing my fingers that I'm not being too optimistic...
You know what? Maybe they are using Spring Break to make the choices.. that would make sense administratively...

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what? Maybe they are using Spring Break to make the choices.. that would make sense administratively...
I would seriously go crazy if they took all of their spring break to make decisions!

I would seriously go crazy if they took all of their spring break to make decisions!
I’m thinking decisions will be made by next week! At least I’m hoping!

It would be an ideal time to get everyone together to narrow it down. But who knows... fingers crossed for some news sooner than later!

Broke down and sent an email to Judy (admin) asking about whether decisions would be delayed due to Spring Break. She said "I believe that all is still on schedule even with Spring Break." and that she would forward my request to Tracie.

Broke down and sent an email to Judy (admin) asking about whether decisions would be delayed due to Spring Break. She said "I believe that all is still on schedule even with Spring Break." and that she would forward my request to Tracie.
Not that any of us even know what "on schedule" means! Hopefully Tracie can tell you something more exact!

Exactly.. I hate to be the one to pester but I also hate to be the one who is wasting money on a deposit towards another program when I am still waiting to hear from this program. Ugh puts me in a bad place.

Tracie emailed me:

“Judy forwarded me your email regarding when you would hear about your acceptance into the program. You have been placed in the top third of our wait list. We have already pulled two names from the top third wait list.”

Am I crazy or does this sound promising??

Tracie emailed me:

“Judy forwarded me your email regarding when you would hear about your acceptance into the program. You have been placed in the top third of our wait list. We have already pulled two names from the top third wait list.”

Am I crazy or does this sound promising??
So are we supposed to email them to even get our decision? Why aren't they just telling us if they know? Not cool on their part

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I’m thinking the same thing!! I just want to know my decision, going crazy thinking about it!
So are we supposed to email them to even get our decision? Why aren't they just telling us if they know? Not cool on their part

Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno... I would think they would have sent a waitlist email if they know I’m on it.

Yeah I’m confused as well. If they know people are on the waitlist, why wouldn’t they send it out yet?

Same. I'm unfortunately in the bottom third of the waitlist. Good luck to you in getting off the waitlist, @Babybluentexas

Just got the email as well. I’m in the middle third so I guess we’ll see. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone who was offered an acceptance— how long did they give you to make a decision?

I didn't get an email from her so maybe it was just those of you in the top third of the waitlist.
It was to gather our interest still. That’s a good sign that they are moving down the waitlist now!

It was to gather our interest still. That’s a good sign that they are moving down the waitlist now!
That’s good! Hopefully some people will take themselves off opening spots for you on the top third!

Hey y’all! I just got accepted off the waitlist! (On a Sunday, no less!)

I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! :D

Reactions: 2 users

I will be accepting and declining my other spot with Bay Path! Texas is coming to Virginia! :D
Congrats! So happy for you!

Congrats! Did they email you or call you?

I got an email on a Sunday and had a week to send in the paperwork and deposit of $500.

We have a FB group and there are currently 29 members in it. Not sure if that means some don’t have FB or they still have a couple slots open.