Emory Second Look!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, who's coming with me to Atlanta this weekend?!? I can't wait...the only decision I have to make is whether or not to bring a frisbee or swim trunks. :smuggrin:

Is anyone planning to stay the whole weekend, or just Thursday and Friday?

Members don't see this ad.

argonana said:
yep. I'm staying Thursday afternoon through Friday evening.

Cool! are you staying with a host?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I am! I need to think of something to bring for her!

I'm wondering whether it would be safe to go with business casual attire for Friday. It sounded from the email like they wanted us to dress more formally than that...I should ask June.

argonana said:
Yes I am! I need to think of something to bring for her!

I'm wondering whether it would be safe to go with business casual attire for Friday. It sounded from the email like they wanted us to dress more formally than that...I should ask June.

that's a good idea, but I think business casual would be fine...especially since we have the talent/comedy show right after dinner. i'm tired of dressing up. ;)

i will also be there thurs, fri, and sat. better be good weather....

unfortunately, the national weather forecast predicts its going to rain a little bit on thursday, friday, and saturday. that would blow.

jeans will be fine for second look. :)

june suggested dressing for warm weather on friday. i hope it doesn't rain...though it'll probably still be warm if it does.